Bonsaiz
Bonsaiz

21 posts
Minecraft: Bonsaiz
Discord: Unknown
By Bonsaiz » over 5 years ago
Hello! I went outside to help my mum with moving things around the garden and my little sister came into my room and started playing on my pc. I already own the dog pet and she bought it five more times, I was wondering if I could get the point refund as she spam clicked it and now I only have 20 points left from 2520.

Proof: 

<strong>Discord: </strong>Neo#6279<br /> <strong>Rank: </strong> VIP+ (25/4/18) (<strong>ACTIVE</strong>)<br /> <strong>First Join:</strong> 30th December 2015<br /> <strong>Server: </strong>Origin<br /> <strong>Server IP:</strong> mc.cubedcraft.com<br /> <strong>Code: </strong> Skript, C#, Python<br />  
CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
By CombatMC » over 5 years ago
@NeoKR
I don't think party will refund for this becuz I ask for the refund before too. 

Party: "it`s your problem so you won`t get your refund back"

Discord: Untrustable#8110

Bonsaiz
Bonsaiz

21 posts
Minecraft: Bonsaiz
By Bonsaiz » over 5 years ago
CombatMC:
@NeoKR
I don't think party will refund for this becuz I ask for the refund before too. 

Party: "it`s your problem so you won`t get your refund back"

Party will refund as I and you worked hard for those points and I don't think he can afford to lose players

Last edited: over 5 years ago
<strong>Discord: </strong>Neo#6279<br /> <strong>Rank: </strong> VIP+ (25/4/18) (<strong>ACTIVE</strong>)<br /> <strong>First Join:</strong> 30th December 2015<br /> <strong>Server: </strong>Origin<br /> <strong>Server IP:</strong> mc.cubedcraft.com<br /> <strong>Code: </strong> Skript, C#, Python<br />  
Partydragen
Partydragen
Owner

534 posts
Minecraft: Partydragen
Partydragen: Partydragen
Discord: partydragen
Minecraft-Community: Partydragen
By Partydragen » over 5 years ago
There you got the points back

Owner of CubedCraft Network
Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com