AwAngel
AwAngel
Royal

7 posts
Minecraft: AwAngel
Discord: Unknown
By AwAngel » over 6 years ago
Ok So U know the Ranks are Not Lifetimed ye well i Think More people want to buy ranks if the ranks become LifeTime again. because i dont think some one like to miss they ranks because its a mothly thing. well i hope cubed get Lifetime ranks (AGAIN).

mvh Hello

mineswiped
mineswiped

14 posts
Minecraft: mineswiped
By mineswiped » over 6 years ago
But if they do that then the prices will skyrocket up. Then no one would buy them. A way that they could do it is if You buy a rank, for example, MVP+. This is $20 a month, after a year of continuously buying they get VIP+ for the rest of their time on the server. If someone buys VIP for a whole year they could get something like half of their perms for free. 
Another way they could do it is after a period of time, the rank becomes up to 70% off the original price. 
Or they could add permanent ranks along the monthly ranks. 

Akelaz
Akelaz
God

33 posts
Minecraft: Akelaz
By Akelaz » over 6 years ago
We are working as much as possible to keep things free for everyone to enjoy.
An example of it was our decision to make most plugins free.

Our plan for in the future is to have 1 monthly rank containing all possible features we provide to donators on the network.
This way we can keep our rank cheap and feature packed for all users.
An example for features included in the rank is different kinds of cosmetics, extra ram for player servers and more.

If we were to make the rank lifetime we would not be capable of keeping the server up and running and including more updates which require some payments.
That's why we want to look into offering the monthly rank for a cheap price and being able to provide the most.
This would also mean more giveaways can be done which is great for all!

This is not all official but this will be most likely to happen in the future.
We estimate the rank to be around 6,99$ a month.

Hope this cleared up the question.

Last edited: over 6 years ago x 1