YouWontCatchMe_
God

21 posts
Minecraft: YouWontCatchMe_
Discord: Unknown
By YouWontCatchMe_ » over 6 years ago
Hello I Am YouWontCatchMe_  
And my idea is to add Bedwars 

Bedwars is a game Where you Have A bed When Your Bed Is Broken And you Fall off The void or get killed you die Butt iff your bed is still there you Will respawn. You bassicly Collect Coins Iron or gold, And you Can buy things in The itemShop.

I dont know what to say Anymore About BedWars, so I hope You Guys Will Add It.  goodbye From, YouWontCatchMe_

Yes yes yes, itz yo favorite <strong><u>DUTCHIE 😘</u></strong>
MissChikoo
MissChikoo
God

97 posts
Minecraft: MissChikoo
By MissChikoo » over 6 years ago
Hello YouWontCatchMe_
Thank you for sharing your idea with us! In fact, CubedCraft had bedwars a while ago. However, I do not think we are going to add it back, at least not at the moment. 

Sincerely,
MissChikoo

<strong><u>Contact me:</u></strong><br />Discord: MissChikoo#4780<br />E-mail: misschikoo@cubedcraft.com<br /><br /><span style="color:#c0392b"><strong>Network Administrator</strong></span><br /><br /><em>ip: mc.cubedcraft.com</em>
CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
By CombatMC » over 6 years ago
My opinion that the Bedwars CubedCraft got before is boring because it's using the plugin. (My opinion that the plugin is not fun at all)
If CubedCraft can code their own Bedwars, I think it will just as fun as the games like Warzone or TNTWars.

Discord: Untrustable#8110

Proyal
Proyal

11 posts
Minecraft: Proyal
By Proyal » over 5 years ago
Great Idea To Make Bedwars On Cubedcraft, It would be better if it was custom coded and had alot of time put in it due to it could get popular!

1 issue though

if not alot of people like it the game has to be removed!

<br /> <br /> <br /> <strong>If you see me around these days, I am most likely just making random skripts on a whitelisted server.<br /> <br /> <span style="font-size:28px"><em>Original Creator of <span style="color:#2980b9">Sapphire</span></em></span></strong>