Ceraso
Ceraso

3 posts
Minecraft: Ceraso
By Ceraso » over 5 years ago
DiamondDoggyYT and fartman23 have been destroying the TnTWar Players' fun for the past 7 Rounds. Yes. SEVEN Rounds. I have a 9-minute video Filled to the brim with evidence of these two players breaking blocks, mocking other players in chat, and best of all, I have a direct confession from fartman23 admitting that he griefed the teams for the past seven rounds. This confession appears at 7:45 minutes into the video, but I ask that you watch the entire thing first. Please click this Youtube Link to watch my Evidential video. 

Here is the youtube video:

P.S. Dear Staff. When these two players are punished, Please, do get back to me with a comment or a reply. I really want to hear what their punishments are.

Last edited: over 5 years ago
Akelaz
Akelaz
God

33 posts
Minecraft: Akelaz
Discord: Unknown
By Akelaz » over 5 years ago
You have not put in the link for the video.

Pupukani
Pupukani

70 posts
Minecraft: Pupukani
Discord: Unknown
By Pupukani » over 5 years ago
You can either put the link in this post or you can send it to me directly in Discord.
My Discord is Pupukani#6032 if you decide to send it via Discord.

<div style="text-align: center;"><strong><span style="font-size: 14px;"><br />IGN - Pupukani<br />Discord - Pupukani#6065<br /></span></strong></div> <div style="text-align: center;"><strong><span style="font-size: 14px;"><br /><span style="color: #e74c3c;">mc.cubedcraft.com</span></span></strong><br /> </div>
Ceraso
Ceraso

3 posts
Minecraft: Ceraso
By Ceraso » over 5 years ago
Okay guys, I have the video recorded on my Apple MacBook Air. I've recorded it on the "QuickTime Player" App. I tried uploading it to youtube, but it has not uploaded. Can you guys tell me how to send it directly from my QuickTime Player to one of you?