gabitza1234
gabitza1234
God

53 posts
Minecraft: gabitza1234
Discord: Unknown
By gabitza1234 » over 5 years ago
So, I have a request for CubedCraft. That is to be able to Play Alone.
You may ask: "Why let people Play Alone?"
That's because:
XRun doesn't get too many players at all times. If so, you can't play without someone else being online.
And, it doesn't have to be a mode, either.

There could be changes to this, too! For example:
No points awarded at the end of the game, because there is no one to defeat.

Anyways, That's all that I am suggesting.

im somewhat good at skript and server development

Samerton
Samerton
Owner

25 posts
Minecraft: Samerton
By Samerton » over 5 years ago
Thanks for the suggestion!

We're hoping to implement private lobbies for a future update, this would allow players to play on their own (or with friends) to practice with no rewards.

Last edited: over 5 years ago
MyNameIs12345
MyNameIs12345
Noble

80 posts
Minecraft: MyNameIs12345
By MyNameIs12345 » over 5 years ago
It Is A Good Idea In My Opinion.

hi my iq is lower than an average room tempature, the average room tempature is 20-25 C. so the average is (20+25)/2 = 22.5 .<br /> So my iq could be (in whole numbers) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22.<br /> goodbye.
gabitza1234
gabitza1234
God

53 posts
When is it being added? I'm still waiting...

gabitza1234
gabitza1234
God

53 posts
@Samerton please answer when is it gonna be added, i've been waiting for nearly a month.

Samerton
Samerton
Owner

25 posts
Minecraft: Samerton
By Samerton » over 5 years ago
I'm afraid there are other new things we're working on at the moment, it's quite low down the priority list. I can't give any estimations as to when it will be released.

gabitza1234
gabitza1234
God

53 posts
But it would increase the popularity of XRun by more than 50%!

HunterLux
HunterLux
Noble

61 posts
Minecraft: HunterLux
By HunterLux » over 5 years ago
You cannot make this argument without anything to base on gabitza. No one promises you XRun would get more popular because then, this idea wouldn't even be suggested.

XRun requires at least 2 players to work, and let's say the "Play Alone" game mode gets added. What now? I don't see any popularity increasement (50% is an overstatement) besides having 1 player online on XRun.

← <a href="https://www.cubedcraft.com/profile/_Cord/" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank"><span style="color:#e67e22">My Profile</span> </a> → | ← <a href="http://www.cubedcraft.com/user/messaging/?action=new" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank"><span style="color:#e67e22">Message Me</span></a> →<span style="color:#e67e22"> </span>| ←<span style="color:#e67e22"> </span><a href="http://www.cubedcraft.com/forum/new/?fid=7" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank"><span style="color:#e67e22">Send a Report</span></a><span style="color:#e67e22"> </span>→<span style="color:#e67e22"></span>
gabitza1234
gabitza1234
God

53 posts
The fact that it's not popular would make it hard to get people to play on XRun. And people go away from XRun very quickly, thus, making it nearly impossible to play more than 3 rounds. The point i'm trying to make here is, that, you don't need 2 people to play for XRun to work.

XRun's a game where you try race to the finish as fast as possible. Warzone and TNTWars are different stories. Warzone's a team minigame where you bridge to other people's wool and defend your wool. and TNTWars's a minigame where you make cannons to kill others.

gabitza1234
gabitza1234
God

53 posts
And also, I need to bring this thread back to life if i ever want this suggestion to be added. I hope this doesn't count as "bumping".