Personvern
Personvern
God

4 posts
Minecraft: Personvern
Discord: Unknown
By Personvern » over 5 years ago
So, I've thought of this a while, as you can apply for Mod, Builder, Trial-Mod and Admin, I think it would be a great idea to have a Undercover Staff. This will say that if you get into the staff-team and you've applied for "Undercover Staff" (Trial-Mod etc), you will stay the rank you had before you got accepted, but you will gain the permission as you would get if you applied for Moderator for example. This will say, No one will know if you are staff or not, and will be able to catch cheaters, team griefers etc easier. I truly hope this Idea gets invented as a Developer already know's about this idea from my IRL friend Extronix_! Again, I truly hope this idea can be invented as a new staff role!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind, Regards - zANDR, Sedpress // Sander.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Fixed grammar.

Last edited: over 5 years ago
Masoin
Masoin

160 posts
Minecraft: Masoin
By Masoin » over 5 years ago
I personally disagree. Staff can go into vanish and easily not get seen by all the players. But this is just my opinion.

CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
By CombatMC » over 5 years ago
Um... ok...

According to your "So, I've thought of this a while, as you can apply for Mod, Builder, Trial-Mod and Admin"
I think you can't just apply for mod or admin, for staff you start at trial-mod and keep doing right to get promote.

Last edited: over 5 years ago

Discord: Untrustable#8110

ILikeGamesToo
ILikeGamesToo

6 posts
Minecraft: ILikeGamesToo
By ILikeGamesToo » over 5 years ago
I do this on servers a lot. If I'm OP ill change my prefix to Member and just play with players and it works extremely well. I think this would fare better as a command, possibly /hide or something close.