_EliteFestell
_EliteFestell
Noble

2 posts
Minecraft: _EliteFestell
Discord: Unknown
By _EliteFestell » over 5 years ago
So as im new to cubedcraft, I found the glitches by myself. The tntwars glitch allows you to cross the island and grief/build there (i didnt do these things, so please dont ban me) to do it you just need to build a classic missile,  get on it and start it. Then Just release all keys and your mouse and the will think that you are not moving making you able to cross the island. Homewer if something moves you or tnt explodes you, you will be stuck forever (untill rejoin or getting killed). The second thing I am gonna report is the /execute command. I dont know why it doesnt work but when i write:
/execute @e[type=endermite] ~ ~ ~ clone -184 158 14 -185 159 25 ~ ~2 ~ 
It will say: "All avocations failed". Can someone please help me?

Founder of the Sniper Coalition in warzone. <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS,cursive"><span style="font-size:10px"></span></span>
CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
By CombatMC » over 5 years ago
The missile thing is already known a long time ago. However, the player will just stuck instead of being pushed to other island.
Second, the execute thing? If it show "All avocations failed" then its not a glitch, its something u type wrong or format wrong.

Discord: Untrustable#8110

_EliteFestell
_EliteFestell
Noble

2 posts
Minecraft: _EliteFestell
By _EliteFestell » over 5 years ago
But if i write execute in player console, it works. While I write it in Commans block it says that.

Founder of the Sniper Coalition in warzone. <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS,cursive"><span style="font-size:10px"></span></span>