Vectoring
Vectoring
Noble

99 posts
Minecraft: Vectoring
Discord: Unknown
By Vectoring » over 5 years ago
Cubedcraft needs a troll plugin because it just does,and the skript trolls are small and dont work very well this plugin has over 100 trolls and is used by a few large youtubers  

Link-https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/trollcommands-troll-your-frenemies.24237/

CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
By CombatMC » over 5 years ago
I have seen a lot of youtubers using troll plugins, and I think most of the trolls is possible with skript

Discord: Untrustable#8110

Vectoring
Vectoring
Noble

99 posts
yes but those skripts need lots of addons,and i dont think anyone here could make even 50 trolls with skript. You would have to pay someone or find a professional skripter to do it.

Vectoring
Vectoring
Noble

99 posts
bumb

YoVamp
YoVamp
Royal

49 posts
Minecraft: YoVamp
By YoVamp » over 5 years ago
Reply:

I've used this plugin before, so I have some experience. Here's my opinions:

1. Not really useful, kind of a waste of ps space
2. You can easily skript this in maybe 25 minutes (You don't need to pay a skript dev to do this xD)

Sorry, I have only 2 opinions. Here's 2 skripts that you can get for TrollCommands++ but in skript...
First, get the plugins Skript & SkQuery, then get these & put it in a skript file:
Troll.Sk
Json.sk
Now, download it & copy and paste the skript from those, and put them in 2 Cubedcraft skript files! And.. boom! You got TrollCommands++ but in skript!

<div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS',Helvetica,sans-serif"><strong><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"><u>_____________________________</u></span><br /> IGN</strong>: VampireGamer7<br /> <strong>Discord</strong><span>: Vamp-Uchiha#6480</span></span></div> <div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS',Helvetica,sans-serif"><strong>Code</strong>: Java, Python, HTML, CSS, Discord.JS, & Skript<br /> <strong>Rank:</strong> VIP (2/15/19 - 7/7/19)<br /> <strong><span style="color:#e74c3c"><u>_____________________________</u></span></strong></span></div>
Vectoring
Vectoring
Noble

99 posts
er thats like 5 trolls and troll++ has over 100 i think

YoVamp
YoVamp
Royal

49 posts
It's fine... but, number doesn't really matter... still, I think you can just skript it or search for a download / skript file. Just download it & see before you reply...

<div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS',Helvetica,sans-serif"><strong><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"><u>_____________________________</u></span><br /> IGN</strong>: VampireGamer7<br /> <strong>Discord</strong><span>: Vamp-Uchiha#6480</span></span></div> <div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS',Helvetica,sans-serif"><strong>Code</strong>: Java, Python, HTML, CSS, Discord.JS, & Skript<br /> <strong>Rank:</strong> VIP (2/15/19 - 7/7/19)<br /> <strong><span style="color:#e74c3c"><u>_____________________________</u></span></strong></span></div>
CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
By CombatMC » over 5 years ago
Its possible to make 100 trolls in skript, but just no1 gona do it.

Discord: Untrustable#8110

Vectoring
Vectoring
Noble

99 posts
whats the point of trolls if you dont have many? thats realy the hole point of it is to have fun t hings to do to players mpt just making a commandblock kill players repeatidly 

YoVamp
YoVamp
Royal

49 posts
Good job on getting it on the plugin list lol