OmegaRobot
OmegaRobot

71 posts
Minecraft: OmegaRobot
Discord: Unknown
By OmegaRobot » over 5 years ago
By reading the title, you probably already understand what i'm trying to say (or not).

I think that listing plugins in /control (aka /myserver) will be useful as:
  • It is faster to find the plugin you want
  • You don't have to search every page and plugin which is painfully slow

And if you are like CreeperOverlord7 or CombatMC (mabe combat not like dis) and ask "wtf but make email is so ez" and "jus use faking website since its arranged in alphabetical order,"
  • think about how old most of the community is and whether most of them even know how to create a email at such a young age (not saying they are dumb or anything) and do they have their parents' or guardian's consent?

Last edited: over 5 years ago
<span style="color:#e74c3c"><span style="font-size:28px"><strong>hi, these are things i like:<br />      - playerservers (fun and good ones)<br />      - terraria<br />      - pickels<br />      - Trove</strong></span><br /> <br /> <strong><span style="font-size:18px"></span></strong></span><strong><span style="font-size:18px"><span style="color:#9b59b6">if you ever need my help, don't contact me.</span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">updated my signature (this place) 1st October 2019<br /> (added trove)</span><span style="color:#9b59b6"></span></span></strong>