_Xx_AdamMC_xX_
_Xx_AdamMC_xX_
God

22 posts
Minecraft: _Xx_AdamMC_xX_
Discord: Unknown
By _Xx_AdamMC_xX_ » over 5 years ago
INTERFACE
Have you guys ever heard of minehut? Have you heard of their new interface? Basically, I just want that kind of style on cubedcraft's interface. Its in my opinion very nice and somewhat similar to minehut's interface. But, what i'm trying to tell you is that try and add a more user friendly interface to cubedcraft too. Here is a sketch I made to make you understand what I mean:

https://ibb.co/xhy7wLd

Yes, it could look look like a ripoff, but maybe the player can choose a theme from their settings that changes the interface and theme of playerservers.net.

SERVER COMMANDS
You may be familiar that you can not use /ban or /mute because they are for the cubed staff only. Well im thinking of moving that to a new command like for ex: /aban or /ab which stands for adminban. So the cubed craft's administrasive commands don't interfere with the playerservers commands.

SERVER BACKUP
Sometimes a playerserver gets griefed. and they don't have coreprotect or even worse got possibly erased. So, maybe if a player has a valid account, they can go and revert the server x amount of times ago. And higher ranked players can revert even further back. Like Free: 1 week Noble: 2 Weeks Royal: 3 Weeks God: 3 Weeks VIP: 4 Weeks

BRING BACK DOMAINS
Some servers just want to join with their own personal ip like <server>.playerservers.com just bring it back!

BUG: SERVER VOTING PAGE / CUSTOM WEBSITE
Some servers worked  hard for their website. So when a user clicks it, it can show them what it is about. It can help reduce advertising in the lobby. Also the voting page somehow does not display the images and the links don't go to the website so they just don't work. Remember to fix that!

Well that's all that I have to say. bye then!

</server>

Last edited: over 5 years ago
<span style="font-size:72px"><strong><span style="color:#e74c3c">Adam</span><span style="color:#3498db">MC</span></strong></span>
HunterLux
HunterLux
Noble

61 posts
Minecraft: HunterLux
Discord: Unknown
By HunterLux » over 5 years ago
Yo,

Thank you for suggesting your ideas!
I'll be going through all of your suggestions carefully and will inspect each one and tell you what I think about them.

"INTERFACE
Have you guys ever heard of minehut? Have you heard of their new interface? Basically, I just want that kind of style on cubedcraft's interface. Its in my opinion very nice and somewhat similar to minehut's interface. But, what i'm trying to tell you is that try and add a more user friendly interface to cubedcraft too. Here is a sketch I made to make you understand what I mean:
https://ibb.co/xhy7wLd
Yes, it could look look like a ripoff, but maybe the player can choose a theme from their settings that changes the interface and theme of playerservers.net."
Although I do think CubedCraft needs to upgrade its PlayerServers website interface, I object the idea of taking Minehut's interface, due to the current interface being fairly organized & being worked on steadily by our developers.

"SERVER COMMANDS
You may be familiar that you can not use /ban or /mute because they are for the cubed staff only. Well im thinking of moving that to a new command like for ex: /aban or /ab which stands for adminban. So the cubed craft's administrasive commands don't interfere with the playerservers commands."
Perfectly said, I support this suggestion & would love to see it added to CubedCraft!

"SERVER BACKUP
Sometimes a playerserver gets griefed. and they don't have coreprotect or even worse got possibly erased. So, maybe if a player has a valid account, they can go and revert the server x amount of times ago. And higher ranked players can revert even further back. Like Free: 1 week Noble: 2 Weeks Royal: 3 Weeks God: 3 Weeks VIP: 4 Weeks"
Players should be careful & recommended by the PlayerServer itself or the CubedCraft staff members to install the CoreProtect plugin to prevent such scenarios from happening, although this would also make for an excellent option.
I also think that players should all be able to revert the server fairly, let's say: 2 weeks.
PlayerServers may only sustain damage from the high-rank privileges.

"BRING BACK DOMAINS

Some servers just want to join with their own personal ip like <server>.playerservers.com just bring it back!"
The option was never removed.
If you're encountering a bug, please report it.
Thanks!

"BUG: SERVER VOTING PAGE / CUSTOM WEBSITE

Some servers worked  hard for their website. So when a user clicks it, it can show them what it is about. It can help reduce advertising in the lobby. Also the voting page somehow does not display the images and the links don't go to the website so they just don't work. Remember to fix that!"
Will inform the developers, be sure to make a Bug Report next time.

Overall, I find your suggestions fascinating and intriguing and would love to see more of them in the near future.
Have a good day,
Nullfic</server>

Last edited: over 5 years ago
                        ← <a href="https://www.cubedcraft.com/profile/_Cord/" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank"><span style="color:#e67e22">My Profile</span> </a> → | ← <a href="http://www.cubedcraft.com/user/messaging/?action=new" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank"><span style="color:#e67e22">Message Me</span></a> →<span style="color:#e67e22"> </span>| ←<span style="color:#e67e22"> </span><a href="http://www.cubedcraft.com/forum/new/?fid=7" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank"><span style="color:#e67e22">Send a Report</span></a><span style="color:#e67e22"> </span>→<span style="color:#e67e22"></span>