YoVamp
YoVamp
Royal

49 posts
Minecraft: YoVamp
Discord: Unknown
By YoVamp » over 5 years ago
Hey! I know what your thinking, "Just use PermissionsEx or LuckPerms or... GroupManager!" and don't just go and reply that right away, and no, I've been told that about a thousand times to use those plugins, but I recommend UltraPermissions for beginners. Its like 5 Plugins but smashed into one!

Features:
-  EVERYTHING can be done in GUI
-  You can look for permissions by plugins in GUI
-  Prefix/Rank above skin
Prefix/Rank in Tab
- SUPER Customizable Promotion/Demotion ladder
- Inheratable Permissions
- & MANY, MANY More!

So, @Partydragen Please look forward to adding this.
This is basically these plugins combined:
- PermissionsEx
- LuckPerms
- AnimatedNames
- NameTagEdit
- GUIShop but GUI for Rank Managing!

Paid Link: HERE (They're the same thing)

Last edited: over 5 years ago x 1
<div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS',Helvetica,sans-serif"><strong><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"><u>_____________________________</u></span><br /> IGN</strong>: VampireGamer7<br /> <strong>Discord</strong><span>: Vamp-Uchiha#6480</span></span></div> <div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS',Helvetica,sans-serif"><strong>Code</strong>: Java, Python, HTML, CSS, Discord.JS, & Skript<br /> <strong>Rank:</strong> VIP (2/15/19 - 7/7/19)<br /> <strong><span style="color:#e74c3c"><u>_____________________________</u></span></strong></span></div>
Vectoring
Vectoring
Noble

99 posts
Minecraft: Vectoring
By Vectoring » over 5 years ago
i remember when i thought the permissions u needed to add with groupmanager were the command and not essentails.command
i like this

Last edited: over 5 years ago
YoVamp
YoVamp
Royal

49 posts
Thanks! Please give this a try @Partydragen
If it doesnt work out, then just remove it!

<div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS',Helvetica,sans-serif"><strong><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"><u>_____________________________</u></span><br /> IGN</strong>: VampireGamer7<br /> <strong>Discord</strong><span>: Vamp-Uchiha#6480</span></span></div> <div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS',Helvetica,sans-serif"><strong>Code</strong>: Java, Python, HTML, CSS, Discord.JS, & Skript<br /> <strong>Rank:</strong> VIP (2/15/19 - 7/7/19)<br /> <strong><span style="color:#e74c3c"><u>_____________________________</u></span></strong></span></div>
FUSIXN
FUSIXN

2 posts
Minecraft: FUSIXN
By FUSIXN » over 5 years ago
Guys crack plugins is illegal,he need to buy it ^^

Vectoring
Vectoring
Noble

99 posts
Minecraft: Vectoring
By Vectoring » over 5 years ago
^^

YoVamp
YoVamp
Royal

49 posts
Okay, thats fine. Party has like 10 Plugins that aren't free lol.

The_To
The_To

7 posts
Minecraft: The_To
By The_To » over 5 years ago
Vouch! I  have been using this on my server a while and when I saw this I had to comment! I can do SO much more than permmisionsEX. It is by far the best perms manager! Try it out!

<p>:)</p>
YoVamp
YoVamp
Royal

49 posts
Thanks for the positive reply, The_TO! 

Masoin
Masoin

160 posts
Minecraft: Masoin
By Masoin » over 5 years ago
Heyo Vamp!

Now, I totally agree that this could be a cool plugin and all, but there is some downfall. 

1: Players may have to get used to a new plugin. 
People may be using groupmanager, or something along those lines,
and may want to switch to the "better" or "easier" permissions plugin.

2: There is already a few permissions plugins/along those lines.
Things like GroupManager, PermissionsEX, and Skript, do the same thing,
and you can do the same thing but can even be better. Like, with skript,
(if you know it) you can make such thing a lot more customizable, than

the other plugins.

3: There is more, but I'm not going to list them.

Overall, I really think it's up to Party. After all, each plugin has its goods and it's bads. 
I think it could be a good edition to the plugin list. We'll see.

~ Mason

YoVamp
YoVamp
Royal

49 posts
Agree with you 100%, they all kinda do the same thing, but UltraPermissions does it all in GUI, which is 100x easier. Now in skript, you need a Permission Manager plugin to make an actually efficient Permission/Rank Manager that is customizable. And when you have this, you don't really want to make one in skript because this has great features, but ya know, every plugin/skript has downsides, but personally, I think that UltraPermissions has the least downsides for a Rank/Perm Manager Plugin.

I was really looking forward to a reply like this, so Thanks for that @vMason!