1c7
1c7
God

51 posts
Minecraft: 1c7
Discord: Unknown
By 1c7 » over 5 years ago
Today, I am here to present my idea of Skript Tab, that would go on the playerservers.com dashboard of our playerserver.

What would it be?

The Skript Tab would be a catagory on your dashboard, just like Plugins or File Manager, but only it would contain lots of user made skripts. When you hit install on one of them, it would automatially make a new file in your plugins/skript/Skripts folder (if you have skript installed.) and it would be preloaded with the code from the Skript you have selected.

Why would it be good?

This would be great for people who don't fully understand how to install skripts, but not only for them, for people who want new skripts and want to browse. It would also be good for people to share their skripts and grow as a developer.

Thank You, please do not refrain from asking any questions below.

Hey there. I<strong> </strong>make <strong>Skripts</strong>. Check out my skripts on SpigotMC.<strong> </strong><a href="https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/authors/adammcgrogan.419830/" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/authors/adammcgrogan.419830/</a>
gabitza1234
gabitza1234
God

53 posts
Minecraft: gabitza1234
By gabitza1234 » over 5 years ago
What should the owners of CC (CubedCraft) do if people decided to make scam skripts that op the scammers and ban the unaware owner and grief his server?

im somewhat good at skript and server development

iiFinals
iiFinals
Royal

136 posts
Minecraft: iiFinals
By iiFinals » over 4 years ago
i made an antigrief script that bans griefers instantly

<p>I'm not associated with Squiby's group. Squiby's group is full of immature trolls.</p>
YungMary
YungMary

36 posts
Minecraft: YungMary
By YungMary » over 4 years ago
1c7's idea doesn't seem so bad! this could possibly help to spread good scripts and may help smaller Player-Servers who don't get a well-experienced Skript Developer to add features that aren't present on plugins installable via the Panel.

But with a flag system:
  • a newly released script is marked as "Not checked"(And can maybe not be used).
  • a verified script(like trough a Moderator) could be marked as Verified.
  • Maybe players can vote to mark a script as malicious/remove it.

<span style="font-size:22px"><span style="color:#e74c3c"><strong>Scripter</strong></span><strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d"></span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">, </span><span style="color:#2980b9"><strong>Web Developer</strong></span><strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d"></span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">, </span><strong><span style="color:#c0392b">Owner </span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">of<strong> </strong></span><strong><span style="color:#27ae60">BlockUnity.ml</span></strong></span> <hr /><span style="font-size:22px"><span style="color:#f39c12"><strong>BlockUnity</strong></span><span style="color:#bdc3c7">.playerservers.com</span></span>
OmegaRobot
OmegaRobot

71 posts
Minecraft: OmegaRobot
By OmegaRobot » over 4 years ago
n e c r o
p o s t e r s

<span style="color:#e74c3c"><span style="font-size:28px"><strong>hi, these are things i like:<br />      - playerservers (fun and good ones)<br />      - terraria<br />      - pickels<br />      - Trove</strong></span><br /> <br /> <strong><span style="font-size:18px"></span></strong></span><strong><span style="font-size:18px"><span style="color:#9b59b6">if you ever need my help, don't contact me.</span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">updated my signature (this place) 1st October 2019<br /> (added trove)</span><span style="color:#9b59b6"></span></span></strong>
zNotCerq
zNotCerq
God

124 posts
Minecraft: zNotCerq
By zNotCerq » over 4 years ago
We're just trying to make the suggestion under consideration again

dormin8r47
dormin8r47
Noble

23 posts
Minecraft: dormin8r47
By dormin8r47 » over 4 years ago
It is not a bad idea.

Hello! I am dormin, I am an Ex Trial Moderator here on Cubed. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.<br /> <br /> DISCORD: dormin#7015<br /> IGN: dormin8r47<br /> <br /> Thanks, DoorMan.
CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
By CombatMC » over 4 years ago
Sorry dormin, but necro-post is not allowed.

POST LOCKED

Discord: Untrustable#8110