godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
Discord: Unknown
By godlyeriss » over 4 years ago
In Kingdoms, my friend tpa'd me to a place and told me to bring shulker boxes, and when I got tpa'd, I glitched and fell into the void. I had about 7 shulker boxes, but I know my friend didn't tp me to the void because it'd say "Hole In Ground", and also I could see the blocks above where I got tp'd. Can a staff member please fix this, and come online constantly tping me to spawn? I can't enter kingdoms until I'm tpa'd to spawn, because I was falling into the void when I went to hub to avoid glitching. I'd really appreciate it if you could spare some time to save me from this glitch.

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
I'm just gonna die in the void cuz this is taking forever. However, I'll take a screenshot and show you what happened

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Oh when I came back I was already dead. Ok then