Last edited: over 4 years ago
Impxrtant
Impxrtant

25 posts
Minecraft: Impxrtant
Discord: Unknown
By Impxrtant » over 4 years ago
The only way for Erik to become staff is to put up an application :3
And I think hes got a really good chance in getting accepted because hes been active, on forums, reporting and etc. 
Just like I have before hehe.

Last edited: over 4 years ago
<span style="font-size:18px"><strong>Retired <span style="background-color:#27ae60">Moderator</span><span style="background-color:#ffffff"> on the cubedcraft server.</span></strong></span><br /> <br /> <span style="color:#8e44ad"><em>"You can't bring back the past - You can only face whats ahead of you."</em></span><br /> <br />  
godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
By godlyeriss » over 4 years ago
Thanks, Impxrtant! By the way, I did put in an application but it was rejected because I "Did not report anyone while my application was open, and because of my prior attempt to IP leak ban." I already made a post about this and inside of it, I said "Hey guys, I'm just saying, this reason for denying it was not well thought through. 1, I had reported a couple of players actually, for spam and threatening to hack people. Also, I hate to keep repeating this to everyone, but I was a bit stupid at the time and did not know that /ipban existed, and instead thought that it was /ban (IP). I asked the player server owner for the IP and then in term got reported by the person who I tried to ipban, who was griefing my server and got banned. Also, you can tell that it was a simple mistake because  1, I hadn't done it again for like 6 months, 2, I didn't try to apply immediately afterward. If I had, I'd obviously be just trying to leak all the staff IPs. Also, I waited a super long time to apply, unlike a person trying to leak IPs.

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
lstgrnbluting
lstgrnbluting

15 posts
Minecraft: lstgrnbluting
By lstgrnbluting » over 4 years ago
door man HMMM

<em><strong>matthew</strong></em>