lstgrnbluting
lstgrnbluting

15 posts
Minecraft: lstgrnbluting
Discord: Unknown
By lstgrnbluting » over 4 years ago

Everyone wants it, everyone has been waiting for it!!!

PVP: ahh yes player-vs-player everyone knows of it everyone wants it. Survival has been how do I put it, very boring need something to spice it up!!!! try adding an arena with prizes if you win. that could spice things up maybe add a duel system with /duel or maybe a /warp for PVP anyway you look at it everyone wants PVP on survival! I took a vote and 14 wanted it 1 person didn't and he's banned for griefing! So let's be honest here PVP is just something people, want might wanna add it soon.

Teams: That's right teams It's been long enough, We've all been waiting for it and we all want it, Teams is a way to allow people to group and do survival together, It technically already exists on there with ( /trust. ) it kinda does, /trust is glitchy when too many people trust you other trusts just go away as if they untrusted you! we need something like factions where you can do ( /f-create. ) 
Maybe try adding a title to people once they join you're "Team" like Example,
 A.( Empire > Lstgrnbluting: Hey guys :D )

Claiming: yes that's right "Claiming" another thing people want more of, Claiming is Super slow to get if give portions out as "Claiming blocks" It's a good idea but too slow! Speed up the rate at which you can gain these "Claiming blocks" It's terrible how long you have to wait, I spent about a month on there now and only a thousand, That might seem like a lot... but I can only claim a part of my base!

Griefing problem: Griefing Griefing Griefing, Everyone has been griefed I have been griefed more than 5 times, And the staff can't do anything! The max is just a good ban or kick, but what about the stuff griefed??? Nothing nothing is done I lost over $20K over this, Are you kidding me! Not much to do but Porama just give staff perms already!!!

The shop: yes the shop: It's empty with about 12 items in it!!! with such a small shop, money is useless, people gave up on it almost, almost nobody cares about it anymore. I tried fixing it by doing stuff in /-ah but it didn't work!
How to fix??? Expand the shop, allow more things to be sold and give everyone a higher budget when entering Survival

<em><strong>matthew</strong></em>
Partydragen
Partydragen
Owner

534 posts
Minecraft: Partydragen
Partydragen: Partydragen
Discord: partydragen
Minecraft-Community: Partydragen
By Partydragen » over 4 years ago
I want a pvp arena there aswell so im gonna try to add it this weekend

About the claiming and trust stuff i don't know much about it so thats up to Porama

Well i have not heard griefing have been a problem in survival i know there have been some issuses that mods don't have access to rollback its something Porama trying to fix

And about shop i agree there should be much more stuff there

I will try to add a pvp arena this weekend atleast 

Owner of CubedCraft Network
Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com
My Website:
 http://partydragen.com/
lstgrnbluting
lstgrnbluting

15 posts
Minecraft: lstgrnbluting
Discord: Unknown
By lstgrnbluting » over 4 years ago