ADerpyNarwhal
ADerpyNarwhal

1 posts
Minecraft: ADerpyNarwhal
By ADerpyNarwhal » over 4 years ago
So I joined TNT wars and CG and Sky were on the same team. They were both building auto cannons against Cir0 and Dark. I joined their team through auto and decided I would destroy their auto cannons. I also fell a few times, some on accident, and some on purpose. I know this is breaking the griefing and suicide rules, but Cir0 and Dark were in the lead and had lost their lead in front of my eyes because of the auto cannons that these two were using. I called it justified to do that. Then the next game we joined, we were on separate teams, so I had Dark make sure that Sky didn't use an auto cannon, and kept an eye on CG while building my usual cannon. He then came up and started griefing it. That's where the recording starts. Throughout the recording, you see CG and Sky grief my cannons multiple times as well as using auto cannons. While I was writing this(during the game that I ended the recording on) I heard CG using an auto cannon, and since we had already lost, I flew over to get a good recording of it. These two recordings should be more than enough proof to ban these two kids.
FYI: The second one being shorter, processed instantly. The first one is longer, so it will take 10 minutes to process. So if you're reading this within 10 minutes of it being posted, chances are, it's not processed yet.

CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
Discord: Unknown
By CombatMC » over 4 years ago
" I joined their team through auto and decided I would destroy their auto cannons."
- 29Derpy

This is against rule no matter why you do it.

Discord: Untrustable#8110

zNotCerq
zNotCerq
God

124 posts
Minecraft: zNotCerq
By zNotCerq » over 4 years ago
Im on 29Derpys team. He was caring about the rules of the server. He was attempting to stop players that were making the game  not fun

~~ Retro

CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
By CombatMC » over 4 years ago
@zNotRetro Still not allowed.

For example, if a player uses hacked client against
another player who also use the hacked client to stop him from ruining the game.

Then is the player who tries to stop the other one legal? No.
Both of them will be punished in the example situation.

Last edited: over 4 years ago

Discord: Untrustable#8110