godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
Discord: Unknown
By godlyeriss » over 4 years ago
There are so many new changes to Kingdoms, and literally nobody asked for them and nobody wants them. One, now that you can't choose where your k home is, all you need to do to raid someone is get chorus fruit and every single way to get into your base is inconvenient. Another one nobody likes is switching to 1.15... Everybody in Kingdoms used 1.12.2 anyway and it was much more fun. One, there's not even anything from 1.15 there and you still make us use 1.15 to get in... What is the point! Nobody likes this, party. Our entire group is ready to just move to another factions server that doesn't mess with us and do whatever they  like without asking the community. Next time you make a bad update we'll probably get mad enough to move to another server, because it's just plainly stupid and not well thought through. With chorus fruit you can easily get into any base and break their core without 1. destroying your /k home or 2. getting rid of any way to actually use your base... And the 1.15 update is just pointless. Nobody likes the textures!!!!!!!!!!

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
By CombatMC » over 4 years ago
"Our entire group is ready to just move to another factions server"
"we'll probably get mad enough to move to another server"
- DreadLord_Eriss

Have fun finding another faction server with core system
among those severs who just use the faction plugin
instead of coding them.

Discord: Untrustable#8110

Wantatchi
Wantatchi

2 posts
Minecraft: Wantatchi
By Wantatchi » over 4 years ago
I mean you don't really have an argument and this is just a pointless rant which won't change anything about the new Kingdoms update. Maybe present actual proof of players other than just yourself and your fanboys before claiming nobody likes it. The universe does not revolve around your every demand. Some people might like the new update, but they're not going to make a whole thread expressing their deep appreciation towards the new update that more than half the playerbase doesn't even care about. In the first place, a majority of the players don't play Kingdoms and those that do... well, you don't see them complaining do you? What I'm getting at is that before you go on your mind numbing rants accompanied with half witted... threats, I guess? I can't tell, but aside from that point, maybe provide an actual argument next time instead of whining about smart players using the items at their disposal to play a video game. Again, nobody is stopping you from taking your travelling circus to another server, it's not like Party cares if three people quit for a week.

Last edited: over 4 years ago
CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Thank you Gyve_Kusari.

Partydragen
Partydragen
Owner

534 posts
Minecraft: Partydragen
Partydragen: Partydragen
Discord: partydragen
Minecraft-Community: Partydragen
By Partydragen » over 4 years ago
Again, Most servers will be updated to 1.15 with backwards support, about the backward support not worked on kingdoms i did not know but i fixed it now
Most servers will update to 1.15 as its usable now, and its to messy to have alot of servers on different versions aswell we are not able to transfer builds from newer versions to older versions after the 1.13 update keeping everything on 1.15 offer alot of new features aswell it doing everything for us eaiser

And once again /k sethome needed to be removed to avoid people build down the core its way to easy to make it impossible to raid without hacking but can still even then be almost impossible

forceing core location to be your home location forcing you to defend your whole base
With the sethome command even a newbie can build a dirt house and then be inpossible to raid as he can example build a skybase then hide the core a whole other place on bedrock level that don't make sense at all

and as you self told because of abusing that you can hide the core, then you could accept anyone into your base.... that not how the game work...

And about textures you can easy change back to old minecraft textures by going to Options -> Resource packs  then enable "Programmer Art"

Aswell chorus fruit was a bug, it was supposed to be disabled, Anyways i fixed that aswell now
And last i fixed the kits
aswell i fixed the 1.8 to 1.15 support if you not readed above

Owner of CubedCraft Network
Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com
My Website:
 http://partydragen.com/
godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Gyve do not assume. They are not "fanboys" they are actually the only people who still play kingdoms. Also, you have one post good job making fun of someone who is sick and having a bad day for your first post ever.

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
@partydragen move kingdoms back to 1.12.2. There is now "phantoms" which are actually BLAZES for us in 1.12.2 AND the chest texture is broken

Please fix

CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Agree with DreadLord_Eriss.

Having Phantom that looks like Blaze for
old version users is bad.

Or maybe, just limit the version that is required to join to 1.15.

godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
1. Do not limit the version to 1.15, is super glitchy and nobody likes it
2. WHY does /wild not work? There's literally no reason for you to have removed it too!!!!
3. Also WHY is MCMMO gone? For those of us like me who have worked super hard to get mining level 700 it's bull. Please fix.
4. Party, I recommend you just make kingdoms as it was before and let it go. Because these changes aren't implemented properly by your staff team, there are so many more issues and glitches and problems and hatings that it's JUST NOT WORTH IT for you to update it, because eventually you'll have to reverse it anyway
5. redstone is WAY messed up
6. textures are messed up
7. you can craft stuff like endstone slabs and instead get the much better cobble slabs
8. Tick speed is messed up (sugarcane growing super slow in optimal growing conditions)
9. No spaces or :'s after points. deaths, money, gold, level, worth, and kills on the side
10. Kingdom name not showing up properly on the side
11. waterlogging issues in 1.12.2 
12. block breaking glitches

Please take this in mind,
                                           Eriss

Also, the others told me to say this

Fuck off, Messerupper, and get off my terf
                                                                           The Others

Last edited: over 4 years ago
Wantatchi
Wantatchi

2 posts
Minecraft: Wantatchi
By Wantatchi » over 4 years ago
Adapt. If you don't like the game, don't play the game. The update was recent, yes? If there are bugs that the staff are aware of, they will fix them in time. Right now there are advent calender events going on daily meaning Party doesn't have as much time as usual to work on things. He's probably working on an update for another game or maybe actually doing things in his real life. The server revolves around him but he does not tend to the server's needs every second they need or want him because, news flash, he has a life and he is a human just like you. Take a break and do something else while you wait for it to get fixed, and if it doesn't get fixed, don't play Kingdoms because it sounds to me like you're not enjoying it anymore. That's all I needed to say, good day.