GreenFire719
GreenFire719

1 posts
Minecraft: GreenFire719
By GreenFire719 » over 4 years ago
This is more of a warning to others than a call for action, but last night I was spammed in private messages by a user named URL_ asking for staff. After I explained to him I have absolutely nothing to do with the server administration he went ballistic and started to swear at me that I was the owner (lol). He eventually got the message that I couldn't help him and left me alone or left the server. For reference, I was on a player server that is a whitelist and unlisted at the time he began harassing me. I enjoy playing on this server but not the random message spamming I receive.

Preceding
Preceding
Noble

14 posts
Minecraft: Preceding
Discord: Preceding#5176
By Preceding » over 4 years ago
Staff can't do anything about it w/o proof.

Commodore640
Commodore640
God Member

109 posts
Minecraft: Commodore640
Discord: Unknown
By Commodore640 » over 4 years ago
Pardon me for bumping this, but you should know that URL_ is abusive and manipulative whenever he receives a staff rank from any server. 
He once used a plugin to impersonate me in chat that I supposedly said: "No one cares if your friend commits suicide." And other stuff related. 
He also was trying to find a reason to mute (or even ban me) from a PS I was on just because he had nothing else to do than to ruin someone's day. 
He was making me spam in chat by [again] using a troll plugin that an admin can use to troll or impersonate another player. 

Note to self: DO NOT TRUST URL_!!!!! 

ALSO, USE namemc.com before you decided to hire ANY player on your server. It could be that same player you encountered and didn't want to be staff on your server. 

CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
Discord: Unknown
By CombatMC » over 4 years ago
"Necro-posting is not allowed, responding to old thread and bumping it"

Discord: Untrustable#8110