URL_
URL_
Noble

43 posts
Minecraft: URL_
Discord: Unknown
By URL_ » over 4 years ago
Guys its back theres people spreading Rumors on me im getting hit hard by these bullying/rumors Commodore640 Preceding and GreenFire519 is spreading rumors all over Minecraft Fourms and Discord Please stop with these rumors Please Please Please! Thank you

NeedNova
NeedNova
Royal

58 posts
Minecraft: NeedNova
By NeedNova » over 4 years ago
I feel ya man, people were spreading rumors about my ban history and how i was always never welcome on anyserver

I want to be Neenja<br /> <br /> <strong>NeedNova</strong><br /> <strong>Might become  <span style="color:#2980b9">Trial-Mod </span><span style="color:null">again</span></strong><br /> <br />  
WhenUHackUNoob
WhenUHackUNoob
God

34 posts
Minecraft: WhenUHackUNoob
Partydragen: WhenUHackUNoob
By WhenUHackUNoob » over 4 years ago
Hey URL_

I've seen the players spreading "rumours". I don't know if you actually have done it or not. If you did, its ur own fault. If you didn't, just simply ignore them.

Regards,
Noobstertime,
Player of mc.cubedcraft.com

Last edited: over 4 years ago
Commodore640
Commodore640
God Member

109 posts
Minecraft: Commodore640
By Commodore640 » over 4 years ago
These are not rumors and what URL_ has done is true. I might also have screenshots of him admitting and apologizing for his wrongdoings but I will have to check my computer. 

He was staff on a server and used a troll plugin against me so he can have a reason to ban me or to get me into trouble in some way. He is simply a high-class troll. 

This troll plugin he was using was used to impersonate my via in-game chat by having me say things that I didn't type. 

Anyone wanting screenshots I'm trying to upload them to Imgur soon. 

NeedNova
NeedNova
Royal

58 posts
Minecraft: NeedNova
By NeedNova » over 4 years ago
Commodore640 thats a command not a plugin, its called /sudo

I want to be Neenja<br /> <br /> <strong>NeedNova</strong><br /> <strong>Might become  <span style="color:#2980b9">Trial-Mod </span><span style="color:null">again</span></strong><br /> <br />