Cloak999
Cloak999

40 posts
Minecraft: Cloak999
Discord: Unknown
By Cloak999 » over 3 years ago
PixelHitBox somehow got opped and griefed the server, put signs everywhere saying their twitch channel name, and disabling one of our worlds, here is some evidence of that on their twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/pixelhitbox/clip/FriendlyPlayfulPhonePMSTwin?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

ok but why
gabitza1234
gabitza1234
God

53 posts
Minecraft: gabitza1234
By gabitza1234 » over 3 years ago
While I feel sorry for you, the twitch link you have sent us says "Sorry. Unless you’ve got a time machine, that content is unavailable."

...you have other proof, right?

im somewhat good at skript and server development

Passive__
Passive__
Noble

2 posts
Minecraft: Passive__
By Passive__ » over 3 years ago
Alright , On behalf of this. I was not informed of this greif until recently. I beleive one of my 'supporters' did this on behalf  of my rant i had on stream. the clip is unavailable as it's a false link. I believe the victim believes i was the offender as there was plenty of signs saying my twitch. I know how the player who did this was as they sent me screenshots. I told them that it was a very bad idea , but i will not be revealing their identity. They were on an alt using modifications which were powerful enough for them to op themselves and other tools. I don't know the exact hack but thats what my information from them was. I do believe that the reason this victim is reporting me in general is because his idea of a rpg was blatently copied off of my Playerserver , Which is currently being converted into a full-on server. I have no issue with people who are 'inspired' by my RPG system , but a plain copy then attempting to defend it as 'yours' is plain silly. I ranted on my stream about this playerserver , and i believe that the player in question raided them on my behalf.
I'm sorry about your server  - it was terrible quality anyways , look on improving. - but i was not the one who greifed it.

Cloak999
Cloak999

40 posts
Minecraft: Cloak999
By Cloak999 » over 3 years ago
It isn't a false link, the clip is deleted, the twitch stream saying Unless you have a time machine this content is unavailable, is a sign that the twitch stream was deleted, I have no other evidence but what happened was pixelhitbox with keyboardmydude  removing (not deleting) the npc and copypasting twitch.tv/pixelhitbox all over the walls, I'll make this clear, I had not copied pixelhitbox, one day I played an rpg server, the next day I saw mythicalpvp open, I was also playing around with sentinels in GenCraft (Previously my server, now anarchy), so I thought, Oh, this might be a cool idea for an rpg, and a day or so later I started working.

Yes, the server is terrible quality, but thats because my building skill sucks and godly is offline 75% of the time while i'm working on the server

ok but why
zldyt
zldyt
God

30 posts
Minecraft: zldyt
By zldyt » over 3 years ago
Pixelhitbox:
Alright , On behalf of this. I was not informed of this greif until recently. I beleive one of my 'supporters' did this on behalf  of my rant i had on stream. the clip is unavailable as it's a false link. I believe the victim believes i was the offender as there was plenty of signs saying my twitch. I know how the player who did this was as they sent me screenshots. I told them that it was a very bad idea , but i will not be revealing their identity. They were on an alt using modifications which were powerful enough for them to op themselves and other tools. I don't know the exact hack but thats what my information from them was. I do believe that the reason this victim is reporting me in general is because his idea of a rpg was blatently copied off of my Playerserver , Which is currently being converted into a full-on server. I have no issue with people who are 'inspired' by my RPG system , but a plain copy then attempting to defend it as 'yours' is plain silly. I ranted on my stream about this playerserver , and i believe that the player in question raided them on my behalf.
I'm sorry about your server  - it was terrible quality anyways , look on improving. - but i was not the one who greifed it.

Well, with no offence Pixel, you and Keyboard were briefing, there's no denying it. The URL of the grief is not available on Wayback Machine but you still was the one who disabled one of the worlds, dug the NPC/s underground and spammed your twitch accounts URL everywhere.

<p><span style="color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Founder of Puppy Network and Puppy Hosting</strong></span></p> <p><span style="color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Co-Owner of Fireball Networks</strong></span></p> <p><span style="text-decoration: underline; color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Founder of PS_ReviveCraft (to be created)</strong></span></p>