Discord: Untrustable#8110

gabitza1234
gabitza1234
God

53 posts
Minecraft: gabitza1234
Discord: Unknown
By gabitza1234 » over 4 years ago
...but you think they know what command to do to remove the perm, CombatMC?

So, the command is different based off of what plugin you use for permission management.
GroupManager: Commands start with /mang or /manu. Go experiment around :P (default plugin, if you havent tinkered around with Plugins on the PlayerServers website, it should still be there.)
The command is /mangdelp member essentials.warp (and also do /mangdelp member essentials.warp.list)

LuckPerms: Commands start with /lp or /luckperms. Go experiment around :P (much better to use than GroupManager, if youre not in a rush, I recommand you switch to LuckPerms, it even has an online website editor which can be activated by doing /lp editor! also feel free to ask if stuck on what to do)
The command is /lp group default permission unset essentials.warp (and also do /lp group default permission unset essentials.warp.list)

im somewhat good at skript and server development

P97c
P97c

70 posts
Minecraft: P97c
By P97c » over 4 years ago
thanks gabitza! you the real MVP

gabitza1234
gabitza1234
God

53 posts
Minecraft: gabitza1234
Discord: Unknown
By gabitza1234 » over 4 years ago
no problem, satoritorsk!
(you've also narrowly escaped the rule "Micro-posting is not allowed, posting 1-4 words thread" by posting 6 words!)
also, I like to give opposites to each command incase you accidentally removed the wrong permission or something, so there would be:
/mangaddp <group> <permission> for GroupManager</permission></group>
/lp group <group> permission set <permission> for LuckPerms</permission></group>

I cant explain everything, I recommand you watch tutorials to learn more!
By the way, some tutorials may go to a cool code text file for the plugins or something. There's a website named playerservers.com which you can log in by either typing that URL or clicking your name on the top-right and then clicking "My Server"
After that, you can go to File Manager from the left part of the screen and then click that folder icon for each one of the files to access whats inside, or "edit" to edit them (though most likely the only thing you can edit is the name, it confused me too, I know). Most useful one is "plugins", thats where all the fancy stuff goes on. You'll find the said plugin you searched a tutorial for (most likely). If not, you can go to Plugins from the left part of the screen and install said plugin you dont have. If its not there, that means that it wasnt added to the CubedCraft Plugin List.

im somewhat good at skript and server development