Frozytime
Frozytime
Noble

71 posts
Minecraft: Frozytime
Discord: Unknown
By Frozytime » over 7 years ago

Hello, if you didn't know Dragonborn and Miner+ are insanly overpowered. Which concludes to every player abusing them, but the main topic here is balacing. So lets get right into it:

Dragonborn:

This kit is the most op kit in the whole kitpvp. Here are the current Dragonborn kit.

Black leather helmet and chestplate, chain leggings and chain boots with a diamond sword sharpness 1 and knockback 1, with strength 1.

Here is the problem; strength 1... how do we fix this? Well, strength 1 is 130% more attack damage. So the damage dragonborn deals is around 21+ attack damage. So I suggest adding weakness 11. Now you might think, OMG WEAKNESS 11 IT WILL DEAL NO DAMAGE. No, that's not true. You see 1 lvl of weakness makes you deal 0,5 less damage. So weakness 11 makes it deal 15. That's still alot. 

Miner+: 

This needs the same as dragonborn, but weakness 10 instead of 11. Everything else, fine.

Lion:

Now, this kit is hard to balance, with its speed 3 it has a huge combo potensial. I suggest giving lion strength 1, no sharp on wood sword. And weakness 4. This will make lion deal around 8 damage. 

Flash:

Now this kit only needs its speed back. Maybe speed 5, then flash will be good again.

Thank you so much for reading this, cheers.

- Frozy

<span style="font-size:26px"><strong><span style="color:#c0392b">Admin </span><br /> <span></span></strong></span><br /> <em>Message me on Discord if help is needed.</em><br /> <strong><span style="color:#000000">Frozy#1337</span></strong>
BlackMagic_
BlackMagic_

86 posts
Minecraft: BlackMagic_
By BlackMagic_ » over 7 years ago

frozy what about changeing the diamond sword too a iron sword or a stone sword (iron)

and miner well same with picks

Frozytime
Frozytime
Noble

71 posts
That makes them look bad. And not cool...

<span style="font-size:26px"><strong><span style="color:#c0392b">Admin </span><br /> <span></span></strong></span><br /> <em>Message me on Discord if help is needed.</em><br /> <strong><span style="color:#000000">Frozy#1337</span></strong>
BlackMagic_
BlackMagic_

86 posts
weakness makes them look just as bad

Frozytime
Frozytime
Noble

71 posts
Almost every server uses this technique. Its called custom strength. And are used on the largest servers in the world.

BlackMagic_
BlackMagic_

86 posts

would anyone use the kit if it said weekness 15 on the side of there screen?

Hardkorgamer
Hardkorgamer

9 posts
Minecraft: Hardkorgamer
By Hardkorgamer » over 7 years ago

You ruined the lion kit

it went for op, to balanced, to the worst kit in the game. :(

BlackMagic_
BlackMagic_

86 posts
Hardkorgamer said:

You ruined the lion kit

it went for op, to balanced, to the worst kit in the game. :(

i didnt do it frozy made a post on it (or gave the idea)

Frozytime
Frozytime
Noble

71 posts
Let's be real here, lion was way too op. I suggested a nerf. But it got nerfed too hard. I don't know if party don't want weakness in the game or whatever.

Frozytime
Frozytime
Noble

71 posts
Yes, they would test it. And realise it's balanced