ShadowOcto
ShadowOcto
Noble

2 posts
Minecraft: ShadowOcto
Discord: Unknown
By ShadowOcto » over 3 years ago
Hi  All Staff, Its Shadow!
The Person You Have Banned More Times Than You Can Count.

So here's my issue:   I was finally unbanned and I was happy! (YAY) But at a similar time my computer had been infected with a RAT (Remote Access Trojan) Meaning someone had access to everything on my computer. What he decided to do was send a virus labeled "Moon X Crack" Referring  To The popular hacked client "Moon X"  .   When staff in the discord found out about this I was banned from the discord and the server... Permanently I then just today went onto my alt account and played for a bit... Witch, then I WAS PERMANENTLY IP BANNED FROM THE NETWORK. 

As it was not me who sent those messages I would like to be unbanned. Thanks  For Watching! :D <3

#SaveShadow #ShadowWasRatted

Hextagon
Hextagon

4 posts
Minecraft: Hextagon
By Hextagon » over 3 years ago
Who has that much dedication to rat you and remote control just to get you banned on a Specific server?

Also, why would you download random stuff at all to even get the rat?

Last edited: over 3 years ago
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS8HbMFwjGY&list=RD8GW6sLrK40k&index=3" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank"><iframe allowfullscreen="1" frameborder="0" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DS8HbMFwjGY?rel=0" width="560"></iframe></a>
7jd
7jd

3 posts
Minecraft: 7jd
By 7jd » over 3 years ago
If they were to RAT you im sure they would be after more or less bank info, security info, and more personal stuff. To add on top of that you ban evaded which got you an IP ban it isnt the fault of staff you didnt take the correct procedure and way to get unbanned. Next time make a ban appeal instead of ban evading.