Cloak999
Cloak999

40 posts
Minecraft: Cloak999
Discord: Unknown
By Cloak999 » over 3 years ago
This post was for SquibyYT and Cir0craft, ILikeGamesToo was hacking and gayasf was abusing and griefing, they have everyone good gear (hallowed), and some god swords, I also have some pictures of them griefing the map and hacking

^Ilikegamestoo destroying map

gayasf draining map

gayasf destroying map so we fall through the world

Closer up

They also set us to gmc but I have no pictures and ILikeGamesToo was hacking but I couldn't snap a picture in time

ok but why
Cloak999
Cloak999

40 posts
gayasf also banned me because they put everyone into gmc and then gayasf spammed airstrikes, so yeah, ban gayasf and unban me please @SquibyYT

Last edited: over 3 years ago
ok but why
SquibyPlays
SquibyPlays
Royal

43 posts
Minecraft: SquibyPlays
By SquibyPlays » over 3 years ago
i am aware of this cloak999

iiFinals
iiFinals
Royal

136 posts
Minecraft: iiFinals
By iiFinals » over 3 years ago
This better not  happen with EnderPVP.

<p>I'm not associated with Squiby's group. Squiby's group is full of immature trolls.</p>
IronDaan
IronDaan
Noble

15 posts
Minecraft: IronDaan
By IronDaan » over 3 years ago
Hey, if a server is being grieffed it's not to the mods to decide the punishment anymore. Since a week or 3 they said that your PS is your responsibility. If you op people you don't know then it is your own fault. They can't really do anything about this.

mc.cubedcraft.com<br /> <br /> <br /> <strong><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS,cursive"><span style="color:#8e44ad">DISCORD:</span></span></strong><br /> <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS,cursive"><span style="color:#2ecc71"></span><span style="color:null">Name + tag: </span><span style="color:#2ecc71"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c">Daan#1234</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71"><strong><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS,cursive"><br /> MINECRAFT: </span></strong></span><br /> <span style="color:null"><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS,cursive">Ingame name:</span><strong><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS,cursive"> </span></strong></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS,cursive">IronDaan</span><strong><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS,cursive"></span></strong></span>
Cloak999
Cloak999

40 posts
A few things, first off, this post is extremely old. Second off, I did not own a discord account at this moment, third off, its focused towards squiby and cir0
IronDaan:
Hey, if a server is being grieffed it's not to the mods to decide the punishment anymore. Since a week or 3 they said that your PS is your responsibility. If you op people you don't know then it is your own fault. They can't really do anything about this.

ok but why