P97c
P97c

70 posts
Minecraft: P97c
By P97c » over 3 years ago
im tempbanned for only about 4 days from griefing a player server, heres my story

mk so basically, i griefied for.. reasons i dont very wanna talk about. owner did something that made me mad, looking back i shouldn't have griefed for such a small thing. so yeah he made me mad, i griefed the server, but then i was all like. "wtf am i doing".  i realized i was being an asshole and griefing a server for a small reason. so i realized i was being a jerk, i said sorry to the staff. i even considered to help rebuild, even though the damage was almost beyond repair. they said "No" which is understandable, i was a huge dick, and i very much regret my decision.

hope you understand, i just want to be unbanned, i regret my decision.

also Fighter2008, if youre reading this, sorry

CoronaFighter
CoronaFighter
Noble

18 posts
Minecraft: CoronaFighter
Discord: Unknown
By CoronaFighter » over 3 years ago
deadtorsk:
im tempbanned for only about 4 days from griefing a player server, heres my story

mk so basically, i griefied for.. reasons i dont very wanna talk about. owner did something that made me mad, looking back i shouldn't have griefed for such a small thing. so yeah he made me mad, i griefed the server, but then i was all like. "wtf am i doing".  i realized i was being an asshole and griefing a server for a small reason. so i realized i was being a jerk, i said sorry to the staff. i even considered to help rebuild, even though the damage was almost beyond repair. they said "No" which is understandable, i was a huge dick, and i very much regret my decision.

hope you understand, i just want to be unbanned, i regret my decision.

also Fighter2008, if youre reading this, sorry
thinkingthinkingthinkingok_hand
Ehhh
Atleast u regret it
Alright
Your still banned from my server as long as I am banned from ur discord.

You are not getting your perms back anytime soon.
lol

P.S: Quite a few people are mad at you

Last edited: over 3 years ago x 1
<p>CuzImHerper is noob </p>
s1aughtered
s1aughtered
Royal

26 posts
Minecraft: s1aughtered
By s1aughtered » over 3 years ago
you are not supposed to post ban appeals contact moderators section, you are supposed to go to the top bar, click more, click ban appeals.

Last edited: over 3 years ago
<div style="text-align:center">Founder and Owner of <strong><em>CCNA</em></strong></div> <div style="text-align:center">Past Familiar IGNS: Entiitled <em>s1augtered imnotokqy zNotLqte CantRelate_SqltyMqte xdSpeedy</em><br /> <strong>EST</strong></div>
WhenUHackUNoob
WhenUHackUNoob
God

34 posts
Minecraft: WhenUHackUNoob
Partydragen: WhenUHackUNoob
By WhenUHackUNoob » over 3 years ago
sqlti Is right, please post your ban appeal on the topbar > more > ban appeal