http://partydragen.com/
GellyZ
GellyZ
Admin God

26 posts
Minecraft: GellyZ
Discord: Unknown
By GellyZ » over 3 years ago
Ok but if friend system will be synced and warzone and tntwars will still be listed in the playerservers gui then what is the point of rebranding the server?

I know that you have talked about new minigames and gamemodes but what is the point if they're all going to be listed on the playerserver server? Then there will be no use of the other server as you can just log in on the playerserver one.  I am also aware that you want to change everything about Cubed, name, logo etc. But why have 2 different servers even when they're synced if you only need to join the ps server and not the minigames one to play the public games? There will be no use in the minigames one if you are able to access everything from the other server aswell the abilityto just write /join {server name} and /join {tntwars/warzone} instead of having to relog between those two servers? then it will all go back to only being a ps server instead of a minigames one. 

There is no complete use in having 2 servers if you can access the wanted things on just one of servers, it will all backfire as only one of the servers will be used. So if you are going full out on having two servers then at least keep the two servers distanced from each other, orelse there will be no use in seperating them in the first place.  So either you just rename and get a new logo for the server, or you have two servers seperated from each other by this I mean minigames on one playerservers on the other, friends can still be synced but keep the gamemodes and playerservers away from each other if there even is a meaning behind this

godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
By godlyeriss » over 3 years ago
I agree. You could just start advertising more towards playerservers instead of rebranding completely.

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
zldyt
zldyt
God

30 posts
Minecraft: zldyt
By zldyt » over 3 years ago
Something hit my mind;
BUNGEECORD

They can link the servers up using the bungeecord config on cubed and to switch back to the servers you can do /server cubed and /server games

<p><span style="color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Founder of Puppy Network and Puppy Hosting</strong></span></p> <p><span style="color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Co-Owner of Fireball Networks</strong></span></p> <p><span style="text-decoration: underline; color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Founder of PS_ReviveCraft (to be created)</strong></span></p>
iiFinals
iiFinals
Royal

136 posts
Minecraft: iiFinals
By iiFinals » over 3 years ago
what about legacy playerservers though?

<p>I'm not associated with Squiby's group. Squiby's group is full of immature trolls.</p>
RivRob
RivRob
God

17 posts
Minecraft: RivRob
By RivRob » over 3 years ago
In my opinion It would ruin the comminty cause they made minigames into playerserver and XRUN is dead and surivial 
I think it should stay the same and not get changed we dont need to divided it

<span style="color:#c0392b">Hello I am a Server Owner that has a dev Pixl  also i have a Youtube Channel so yeah thats all <br /> DONT TRUST KEYBOARD HES A ABUSER</span>
iiFinals
iiFinals
Royal

136 posts
Minecraft: iiFinals
By iiFinals » over 3 years ago
RivRob:
In my opinion It would ruin the comminty cause they made minigames into playerserver and XRUN is dead and surivial 
I think it should stay the same and not get changed we dont need to divided it
yes i agree with you there

<p>I'm not associated with Squiby's group. Squiby's group is full of immature trolls.</p>
StormzysMONKE
StormzysMONKE
God

5 posts
Minecraft: StormzysMONKE
By StormzysMONKE » over 3 years ago
wat why

spookiee_
spookiee_

4 posts
Minecraft: spookiee_
By spookiee_ » over 3 years ago

I dont know you guys should maybe make a website just for servers... which people can buy and than also have just the normal CubedCraft

zldyt
zldyt
God

30 posts
Minecraft: zldyt
By zldyt » over 3 years ago

dead thread

<p><span style="color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Founder of Puppy Network and Puppy Hosting</strong></span></p> <p><span style="color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Co-Owner of Fireball Networks</strong></span></p> <p><span style="text-decoration: underline; color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Founder of PS_ReviveCraft (to be created)</strong></span></p>