URL_
URL_
Noble

43 posts
Minecraft: URL_
Discord: Unknown
By URL_ » over 3 years ago

i have sent this on discord but was underage banned shortly after [retyped] After coming back to warzone on 4/7/2021 was continued to get bullied by Aspiired, CuzImHerper, Tobben07, Soyfon, _Kiyan, WhenUHackUNoob, gabitza1234, and Grisha and others but changed some of my actions since coming back to warzone since like Late August/Early September 2020 i changed half of the time about what i have been doing aoout rank/team abusing, Toxic, Spam, and defending myself from death threats which staff says [defending urself is a mute for a hour or whatever] but after this not ending between getting ddos/death/hack threats from 25-50+ players on here since the past year i have to apologize for any of my actions since the year i will end Toxic, Spam, Rank/Team Abusing but if on one conditon is me getting bullied less after being yelled at everyday by my mom or dad i just play warzone but sometimes i act like a person from ps4 chat but seriously i am sorry for my actions and will discontinue my actions [if that means stop]

and any new players for confusion i am URL_ and i was bullied alot the past year such as [MyNameIs12345, BestTommyDog, jobeach, DebitCardz, iqty_ VersatilePuppy, BadTommyDog, Commodore640, Grisha, Miisa04, [same people from the first 2 sentences at the beginning] and was getting death threats and bullied alot mixed with ddos threats and harrassment] again this is remade since i was banned from discord after remaking this 

Commodore640
Commodore640
God Member

109 posts
Minecraft: Commodore640
By Commodore640 » over 3 years ago

I apologized and you said we were cool. 

_Kiyan
_Kiyan

8 posts
Minecraft: _Kiyan
By _Kiyan » over 3 years ago

I don't really know what to say, but why? This does not even seem like an apology, and more like a public calling out to those who apparently "bullied" you in the Discord. Personally, I have never really talked to you before on Cubed, however I feel like my name may be on that list due to the fact that a bunch of us reported you for breaking Discord TOS. That is not bullying. Not only that, but I can recall many times where you have been extremely toxic to me in Warzone for literally "bowspamming". Don't you think that is a bit hypocritical? Either way, your hit list of people contains quite a lot of members of CubedCraft who I would regard as being polite and friendly within the community - not including myself of course lol.

Yes, whatever happened last year is bad (if that is true, since I wasn't really part of the server when this happened), but there is no need to publicly name and shame the players who did it. It is a private matter, therefore keep it private. If you have any disagreements with anyone on the server, including your little hit list of people, then talk to them privately, since posting stuff like this will just inflame an already dead argument. 

- Kiyan

DarkStarsGaming
DarkStarsGaming
Noble

2 posts
Minecraft: DarkStarsGaming
Partydragen: DarkStarsGaming
By DarkStarsGaming » over 2 years ago

i like ducks

Iron_Kevin
Iron_Kevin