4woke
4woke

28 posts
Minecraft: 4woke
By 4woke » over 2 years ago

I dont really know if this is a "me" problem or not, but heres the thing I guess.

So, everytime I start up my PaperSpigot 1.17 server with Skript with Skript-Addons such as skNBeeT, SkQuery, skRayFall and Skellet and do /sk reload all, it results in 7 errors, I dont really know what they mean, I've tried resetting my server with the EXACT same plugins, still has those 7 errors. It's from what I've seen is 5 cauldron errors and 2 grass path errors.

Heres a screenshot for the errors and stuff.

It also affects Essentials with the /give command, from what I've seen, "/give [USER] grass_path" does not work, and results with an error which is, "Error: Cannot invoke "org.bukkit.Material.isItem()" because "material" is null"

I dont know if this is going to anybody elses server aswell but from my knowledge its only my server thats experiencing this.

<p>adfsu9009udsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa</p>
Supercrafter100
Supercrafter100
Admin God

26 posts
Minecraft: Supercrafter100
Partydragen: Supercrafter100
Discord: Supercrafter100#0000
By Supercrafter100 » over 2 years ago

The skript issue seems to be caused by an invalid alisases file (likely related to the skript version). I'm unsure if this is fixeable. You could try getting the latest one from the skript github. A lot of plugins got updated recently so maybe your issue was fixed with it too

<p><strong><span style="color: #e74c3c;"><span style="font-size: 26px;">CubedCraft Administrator</span></span></strong><br /><span style="color: #95a5a6;">At your service. Contact me on discord if you have any questions about the server or open a ticket at the <a title="Contact Us" href="https://cubedcraft.com/contact" target="_blank" rel="noopener">contact us form</a>.</span></p> <p><br /><span style="color: #95a5a6;">Discord: Supercrafter100#6600</span></p>