URL_
URL_
Noble

43 posts
Minecraft: URL_
Discord: Unknown
By URL_ » over 2 years ago

Hey everyone!, it's been a while since ive posted and i want to talk about the past from 2020,

So i wanna clear up with 2 things with this Commodore640 Situation, 2 years ago, regarding with the situation where i sent a post with Commodore640 spreading rumors about me with this /sudo situation

I admit to lying about these Commodore640 situation, what happened was, i wanted to troll some people when i was staff, this includes servers on here which ill not say because i was banned on the forums last time, anyways i did the /sudo command, i was addicted to sudoing people for stuff and i sudoed Commodore640 to say something i would had not said which was wrong, this caused commodore to go chaos and tell the owner what i have done, so they had made a poll to demote me and the poll was to demote me, and most people wanted me demoted so i was demoted for the allegations i did to Commodore640, and my first post i made was something i could not joke about which was "This Rumors is making me Depressed" which i was wrong for doing that, and as of now, i've have changed a bit and have stopped with that, also can confirm, i don't know about the situation about me begging for op on a server, either that was false or i did that and i forgot,

I also wanted to word with all my Allegations with rank abusing, stat log, toxicity, arguing, and at times, showing staff in vanish

the reasoning why i did this because i have been feeling not good, back then, half of more of the CubedCraft Community hated me, bullied me, sent me threats, and, cuz of that, i had released all of my anger and stress and kept breaking rules,

the few that bullied me the most was Vqlp, Tominous, Miisa04, DebitCardz, NoobSkillz, and more which i'll not add for this situation

and also because when people bullied me and sent me threats, they don't get banned, but when i snap at them for bulling me, i get muted, warned, or banned from the server, like AmericanShogun_ banned me because i was defending myself because a guy was bullying me, and sent me death threats, and i got a 15 days ban, luckily they shortened my ban but he called me a bad boy in the ban reason for some reason, as of now, i have learnt and stopped with my actions, even know almost everyone on cubed still hates me, i have stopped rank abusing, stat log, being toxic to players, [i still am but not as bad] Arguing with staff, and i accidentally showed staff in vanish once or twice last/this year but other than that, not as much,

now one more thing i have to clear up which is

The Grief of MinePVP in early July of 2019,

so what happened, i was doing a bit of trolling back in the day still, and did the unthinkable, and griefed someone's treehouse, which was AIIIIIT house if thats the correct IGN, and i griefed it, and i blamed Xaleeza for that because i was giving her payback cuz of something bad she did a bit before the fact, but i was confused because they somehow knew it was me until i did not know about CoreProtect, i was banned off cubed for 5 days and this caused alot of backlash to me, so for some reason a court date was made for me and Xaleeza, but somehow WeakPotato believed me and i think both of us did not get in trouble at that time, and the whole time i was lying if i was asked about that situation, i admit to the grief and it was not Xaleeza, 

Now thats all i have here for now, i think theres more but won't disclose at this time,

Iron_Kevin
Iron_Kevin
Noble

71 posts
Minecraft: Iron_Kevin
Partydragen: Iron_Kevin
By Iron_Kevin » over 2 years ago

Ok.

I'm permbanned. :(

DarkStarsGaming
DarkStarsGaming
Noble

2 posts
Minecraft: DarkStarsGaming
Partydragen: DarkStarsGaming
By DarkStarsGaming » over 2 years ago

Can't really help someone if you're banned ngl XD...D.D.D.D.D.

Iron_Kevin
Iron_Kevin
Noble

71 posts
DarkStarsGaming:

Can't really help someone if you're banned ngl XD...D.D.D.D.D.

I didnt even want to help URL_ fam.

Commodore640
Commodore640
God Member

109 posts
Minecraft: Commodore640
By Commodore640 » over 2 years ago

Ya'll see this? I aint no crazy. URL admitted this and I commend him for it. The reason I can't record it is bc my PC was bad, but built my own computer a year ago. 

Also we should all work together to end this toxicity on Cubed. 

Iron_Kevin
Iron_Kevin
Noble

71 posts
Commodore640:

Ya'll see this? I aint no crazy. URL admitted this and I commend him for it. The reason I can't record it is bc my PC was bad, but built my own computer a year ago. 

Also we should all work together to end this toxicity on Cubed. 

I would love to work on it to end toxicity on Cubed if I wasn't perma banned from Cubed. 

WhenUHackUNoob
WhenUHackUNoob
God

34 posts
Minecraft: WhenUHackUNoob
Partydragen: WhenUHackUNoob
By WhenUHackUNoob » over 2 years ago

First of all, we all respect you coming out with the truth. The truth can hurt and it's hard to tell everyone, but once you have told them what you have needed to then it starts to feel lots better than it did before.

Second of all we love the fact that you want to end this toxicity on cubed, and I hope whatever you are doing to do so will result and be performed in a good manner.

Finally I would just like to add lets keep this forum post to a nice and warm-hearted post, instead of creating unwanted and unneeded arguments. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me via discord or the website! :D

Tominous
Tominous
God Noble

24 posts
Minecraft: Tominous
By Tominous » over 2 years ago

Why did you mention me? 

Only reasons why I "bullied" you was because you acted more immature than I do!

<strong><em>Tominous<br /> <br /> Appliact of Trial-Mod</em></strong><br /> <br /> <span style="background-color:#ecf0f1">You</span><span style="color:#e74c3c">Tube</span> » <a href="https://youtube.com/c/TomCreeperGamingMC" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">Click Me</a><br /> <br /> <span style="color:#2980b9"><strong>PayPal</strong></span> » <a href="http://evassmat.com/21746283/tominousdonate" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">DONATE HERE</a><br /> <br /> <strong><span style="color:#c0392b"><span style="background-color:#ecf0f1">CubedCraft Network</span></span></strong> <span style="color:#3498db"><span style="caret-color:#3498db"><strong>God</strong></span></span><br /> <br /> PAST IGNs:<br /> TomXC<br /> MiniCaspar<br /> TominousKitten<br /> TwentyOneTom<br /> CasprHD
Iron_Kevin
Iron_Kevin
Noble

71 posts
WhenUHackUNoob:

First of all, we all respect you coming out with the truth. The truth can hurt and it's hard to tell everyone, but once you have told them what you have needed to then it starts to feel lots better than it did before.

Second of all we love the fact that you want to end this toxicity on cubed, and I hope whatever you are doing to do so will result and be performed in a good manner.

Finally I would just like to add lets keep this forum post to a nice and warm-hearted post, instead of creating unwanted and unneeded arguments. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me via discord or the website! :D

Yes, we wanna end toxicity on the CubedCraft network. Even tho I'm currently permanently banned.