Partydragen
Partydragen
Owner

555 posts
IGN: Partydragen
by Partydragen » 3 months ago

Full Access PlayerServer (Custom Plugins)

MVP Players can now create one server with full access from the webmanager (Allowing custom plugins)

Important notes:

• This is a experiment so it running on its own node to prevent other servers being effected by this
  • There is a risk that servers on this experimental node can be damaged or deleted and we don't take backups of these servers
  • Even thought you have MVP with a full access server you are not allowed to abuse exploits or abuse in any way
  • You can only manage your server from FTP, Most functions in webmanager is disabled
  • There will be downtimes from time to time while we work on updates to this

We might get a backup system for this if there being enough mvp's who use this

Owner of CubedCraft Network
Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com
My Website:
 http://partydragen.com/
Tominous
Tominous
MVP

27 posts
IGN: Tominous
by Tominous » 3 months ago

HYPE!

Tominous

Appliact of Trial-Mod

YouTube » Click Me

PayPal » DONATE HERE

CubedCraft Network God

PAST IGNs:
TomXC
MiniCaspar
TominousKitten
TwentyOneTom
CasprHD
Iron_Kevin
Iron_Kevin
VIP

67 posts
IGN: Iron_Kevin
by Iron_Kevin » 3 months ago

Nice new feature.

I hope this will bring some new and unique PlayerServers into the CubedCraft network. I'm certainly looking forward to play them (even tho I'm banned but I just pretend like I'm getting unbanned before 2023). 

My PlayerServers:

1. OneShot: an insta-kill server with bows. There should come a season 2 but it's delayed until further notice.
  2. Movement: It's a KitPvP server.

Love you all guys <3
#StandWithUkraine #StopTheWar

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Discord: NoCoronaVirus69#2890. You can always add me on Discord if you need any help on the CubedCraft network, or if you want to have a talk with me. I'm currently permanently banned from the CubedCraft network tho.

Commodore640
Commodore640
MVP

106 posts
IGN: Commodore640
by Commodore640 » 3 months ago

I'm assuming the custom plugins will undergo security checks? 

Owner of PS_CaptureTheFlag & PS_LGBT

Iron_Kevin
Iron_Kevin
VIP

67 posts
by Iron_Kevin » 3 months ago
Commodore640:

As far as I know, they won't undergo security checks. However, it's not allowed to abuse exploits. There is already a rule which states that it is strictly prohibited to abuse exploits which could harm the PlayerServer system. And that you need to make a ticket at the CubedCraft Discord if you find any exploit which could harm the system. So yeah, no security checks, but there will probably be harsh punishments if someone harms the PlayerServer system by abusing exploits or abusing other stuff.

My PlayerServers:

1. OneShot: an insta-kill server with bows. There should come a season 2 but it's delayed until further notice.

Love you all guys <3

Discord: NoCoronaVirus69#2890. You can always add me on Discord if you need any help on the CubedCraft network, or if you want to have a talk with me. I'm currently permanently banned from the CubedCraft network tho.

WhenUHackUNoob
WhenUHackUNoob

35 posts
IGN: WhenUHackUNoob
by WhenUHackUNoob » 3 months ago
Commodore640:

They will not but as we said using exploits will get your server removed and you will be punished on CubedCraft

Moderator @ CubedCraft
If you need to reach out to me, feel free to do so via the website or discord! WhenUHackUNoob#6067

Iron_Kevin
Iron_Kevin
VIP

67 posts
by Iron_Kevin » 2 months ago
WhenUHackUNoob:

They will not but as we said using exploits will get your server removed and you will be punished on CubedCraft

I'm actually kinda curious. What is the punishment length for using exploits? I assume it will be a severe punishment.

My PlayerServers:

Love you all guys <3

Commodore640
Commodore640
MVP

106 posts
IGN: Commodore640
by Commodore640 » about 1 month ago

How much RAM does full access have? 

Owner of PS_CaptureTheFlag & PS_LGBT