iiFinals
iiFinals
Royal

136 posts
Minecraft: iiFinals
Discord: Unknown
By iiFinals » over 2 years ago

It would be a good idea to avoid Squiby's group, a group I left in January this year, because they harassed me for "funny". They also did it to someone else in early 2021 but in a different way.

Want to know why I was who I was in 2020 and early 2021? Loneliness. I wanted friends, and I still want friends, ones that have feelings for other people, I don't want to be friends with braindead trolls.

<p>I'm not associated with Squiby's group. Squiby's group is full of immature trolls.</p>
Iron_Kevin
Iron_Kevin
Noble

71 posts
Minecraft: Iron_Kevin
Partydragen: Iron_Kevin
By Iron_Kevin » over 2 years ago

Hey.

I have a genuine question. What does this have to do with the CubedCraft network?

It's sad that you don't really have good friends. I'm always available to become friends with you tho, I like to talk with people.

I'm permbanned. :(

Supercrafter100
Supercrafter100
Admin God

26 posts
Minecraft: Supercrafter100
Partydragen: Supercrafter100
Discord: Supercrafter100#0000
By Supercrafter100 » over 2 years ago

If you look at the location this post was made in, you'll notice its in off-topic

<p><strong><span style="color: #e74c3c;"><span style="font-size: 26px;">CubedCraft Administrator</span></span></strong><br /><span style="color: #95a5a6;">At your service. Contact me on discord if you have any questions about the server or open a ticket at the <a title="Contact Us" href="https://cubedcraft.com/contact" target="_blank" rel="noopener">contact us form</a>.</span></p> <p><br /><span style="color: #95a5a6;">Discord: Supercrafter100#6600</span></p>
iiFinals
iiFinals
Royal

136 posts
Supercrafter100:

If you look at the location this post was made in, you'll notice its in off-topic

Yeah, i'm ok with it being moved.

<p>I'm not associated with Squiby's group. Squiby's group is full of immature trolls.</p>
zNotChill
zNotChill
God Noble

5 posts
Minecraft: zNotChill
Discord: chxll
By zNotChill » over 2 years ago
iiFinals:

It would be a good idea to avoid Squiby's group, a group I left in January this year, because they harassed me for "funny". They also did it to someone else in early 2021 but in a different way.

Want to know why I was who I was in 2020 and early 2021? Loneliness. I wanted friends, and I still want friends, ones that have feelings for other people, I don't want to be friends with braindead trolls.

just do what I did, get over it

permbanned rip

iiFinals
iiFinals
Royal

136 posts
zNotChill:

just do what I did, get over it

How would I, knowing that Squiby has used a youtube community post to start an argument.

htcs
htcs
Noble

29 posts
Minecraft: htcs
Partydragen: htcs
By htcs » over 2 years ago

oi oi foinalz

<p> </p> <p> </p> <p>htcs</p>
iiFinals
iiFinals
Royal

136 posts
By iiFinals » about 1 year ago
htcs:

oi oi foinalz

just so you know i don't like being called that.

htcs
htcs
Noble

29 posts
Minecraft: htcs
Partydragen: htcs
By htcs » about 1 year ago

sorry

<p> </p> <p> </p> <p>htcs</p>