BlackMagic_
BlackMagic_

86 posts
Minecraft: BlackMagic_
Discord: Unknown
By BlackMagic_ » over 7 years ago
being a staff member is not to ban rule breakers but to make the server better for players and one of the things you do is ban rule breakers but you need to support fun and stuff like that

this server itself does not support fun, when has a staff member made you happy? truly happy? (not including the owner)

what do staff really do?
well ill be looking mainly at frozytime here as its easy to see but frozy only pvps on kitpvp and ban hackers is he doing all his jobs? think about it is he?
i hardly see frozy do anything but pvp then the times he is baning a hacker (rearly) its only stuff like bhop and anti kb and kill aura that is obvis
when did he get you to have fun if anything he made you rage.

red he only plays stuff he is hardly doing anything for the server

sirconnrad i hardly see him on i dont know what he does but from what i see he only cares about the rank he does not care if 101 hackers are online

imcat_ dont see cat much but when i do its a bit 5050

lars lars is one person who was/is like me but less of me a person who supports fun and ban rule breakers

dj hardly on but supports fun ALOT form what i have seen.

party when did he do something for fun yeah he use to but not anymore he is always working on some stuff i dont even see a change in and when there is you might not because he is working on making cubed more lag free ECT

what there really like:

frozy if he hates you warning he will beleave anything just to make you look worse even if there is 101 things to prove another thing someone saying something like he was pvping in god he would beleave it. i got a complaint once but fun fact you cant. he does not care about the server but only cares about his game play he does not care if someone is x-raying in survival or if someone is hacking on skyblock ECT

red: he is a nice person but thinks he knows everything but dont get me wrong he knows alot of stuff

connrad he is a push over to party so he will kiss party's butt to stay staff

cat bit like frozy but when she sees the truth she is very nice. me and cat had a fight but soon as cat saw what i ment by it she was very nice a very nice person

dj he is very nice but i would think cares more about what others think then what happenes on the server but still VERY nice

party likes to joke around with ban and kick perms ECT but once you know him he is a good person to have a lough with

lars nice person all around hard working will always try and earn a quick buck but wont we all?

staff team issues

the staff does not support fun but stops banning hackers. i have only ever seen one person been banned for x-ray and well i cought him. yeah red and lars play the gamemodes but when did they help with rule breakers ECT. 

the team over all only cares about them self (most) over the server

they had issues with me for inforceing rules but also having fun and having a joke they dont care much about you but them self is what i am trying to get across

a story about frozy:

just today i was fighting with frozy about alot of stuff and well he always would try and find something to blame me for even if i could prove him wrong. but the thing i want to talk about is what the end part was and that was how cubed is dieing you may not see it but cubed is dieing

i see the main lose of players in kitpvp and bedwars and most kitpvp players play bedwars but why did they leave and thats what you got to ask yourself

facts about this (you will see why)

kits - lost alot of players
new map - no one if anything made hype
resets - lost tiny bit of players

who made the new kits? frozy did

he tried to blame me from me some how getting a map maker caoused it to die

what i am saying here is that the staff team is just bad and for the server to go good they need a new team (some old members like cat and lars) and that the staff team is not what they are like but more of hiding the truth

but before you go when did the team do good for you?

-BlackMagic_

if anyone in the staff team removes this they are hiding this from getting out

BlackMagic_
BlackMagic_

86 posts
Minecraft: BlackMagic_
By BlackMagic_ » over 7 years ago
so what i say is
new team
3 admins
4 mods
ppl to stay should be
cat and lars
and red if he changes he just needs to care more about the server

i am not trying to get into the staff team just trying to make cubed good again but hey if i need to join to make it that way i will for a few months

Frozytime
Frozytime
Noble

71 posts
Minecraft: Frozytime
By Frozytime » over 7 years ago
BlackMagic_ said: being a staff member is not to ban rule breakers but to make the server better for players and one of the things you do is ban rule breakers but you need to support fun and stuff like that

this server itself does not support fun, when has a staff member made you happy? truly happy? (not including the owner)

what do staff really do?
well ill be looking mainly at frozytime here as its easy to see but frozy only pvps on kitpvp and ban hackers is he doing all his jobs? think about it is he?
i hardly see frozy do anything but pvp then the times he is baning a hacker (rearly) its only stuff like bhop and anti kb and kill aura that is obvis
when did he get you to have fun if anything he made you rage.

red he only plays stuff he is hardly doing anything for the server

sirconnrad i hardly see him on i dont know what he does but from what i see he only cares about the rank he does not care if 101 hackers are online

imcat_ dont see cat much but when i do its a bit 5050

lars lars is one person who was/is like me but less of me a person who supports fun and ban rule breakers

dj hardly on but supports fun ALOT form what i have seen.

party when did he do something for fun yeah he use to but not anymore he is always working on some stuff i dont even see a change in and when there is you might not because he is working on making cubed more lag free ECT

what there really like:

frozy if he hates you warning he will beleave anything just to make you look worse even if there is 101 things to prove another thing someone saying something like he was pvping in god he would beleave it. i got a complaint once but fun fact you cant. he does not care about the server but only cares about his game play he does not care if someone is x-raying in survival or if someone is hacking on skyblock ECT

red: he is a nice person but thinks he knows everything but dont get me wrong he knows alot of stuff

connrad he is a push over to party so he will kiss party's butt to stay staff

cat bit like frozy but when she sees the truth she is very nice. me and cat had a fight but soon as cat saw what i ment by it she was very nice a very nice person

dj he is very nice but i would think cares more about what others think then what happenes on the server but still VERY nice

party likes to joke around with ban and kick perms ECT but once you know him he is a good person to have a lough with

lars nice person all around hard working will always try and earn a quick buck but wont we all?

staff team issues

the staff does not support fun but stops banning hackers. i have only ever seen one person been banned for x-ray and well i cought him. yeah red and lars play the gamemodes but when did they help with rule breakers ECT. 

the team over all only cares about them self (most) over the server

they had issues with me for inforceing rules but also having fun and having a joke they dont care much about you but them self is what i am trying to get across

a story about frozy:

just today i was fighting with frozy about alot of stuff and well he always would try and find something to blame me for even if i could prove him wrong. but the thing i want to talk about is what the end part was and that was how cubed is dieing you may not see it but cubed is dieing

i see the main lose of players in kitpvp and bedwars and most kitpvp players play bedwars but why did they leave and thats what you got to ask yourself

facts about this (you will see why)

kits - lost alot of players
new map - no one if anything made hype
resets - lost tiny bit of players

who made the new kits? frozy did

he tried to blame me from me some how getting a map maker caoused it to die

what i am saying here is that the staff team is just bad and for the server to go good they need a new team (some old members like cat and lars) and that the staff team is not what they are like but more of hiding the truth

but before you go when did the team do good for you?

-BlackMagic_

if anyone in the staff team removes this they are hiding this from getting out
So, you're accousing me of not watching x-rayers? Infact I've been watching survival for a long time now.
I'm never on skyblock because there isn't someone to help there, because there are no players there.

Conclusion: You're mad. Also SirConnrad is on a lot. Don't accouse the staff team without any proof. Also, removing this thread because of public shaming.

<span style="font-size:26px"><strong><span style="color:#c0392b">Admin </span><br /> <span></span></strong></span><br /> <em>Message me on Discord if help is needed.</em><br /> <strong><span style="color:#000000">Frozy#1337</span></strong>
OrionsNightSky
OrionsNightSky

1 posts
Minecraft: OrionsNightSky
By OrionsNightSky » over 7 years ago

In-Game Name: Mine is JessThePastel, the hacker is _Ownage_Pvp_

Proof is a video below

If Video what time was it?: The Entire Video

Today I encountered someone named _Ownage_PvP_ in KitPvp, and when I went to fight him, he had range.  He then continued to insult me and my friend IzzyThePastel.  I recorded soon after he admited to used hacks.  When I finished he continued his rant so I quickly booted up my recorder and captured more evidence.  I hate hackers and I hate that many of them go unpunished.  Thank you to any staff taking time to watch/read this.