Every time I start up my server all armour stands with heads on are wearing Steve heads. If I take the head of the armour stand and place it, it shows up as the head it actually is. I'm changing their entitydata 20 times a second but I don't think that's the reason for the bug.
Last edited: over 2 years ago
Properties the armour stands have:
Small:1 (I've got one that's not small and I experience the same problem)
Invisible:1 (You can still see the items of invisible armour stands.)
Edit: I'm able to fix this by stopping the entitydata command blocks and replacing all the skulls manually, but it takes time.
Edit x2: Previously every time I restarted my server all the heads became steve. Now they are only becoming steve heads 75% of the time, and if they were steve before the restart they become normal heads after it.
I'm a developer! Message me if you need help!
Put "@Partydragen is a noob" in discord!