Zed_Infinity
Zed_Infinity

163 posts
Minecraft: Zed_Infinity
Discord: Unknown
By Zed_Infinity » over 6 years ago
NameTagEdit: Allows players to set rank names in tab, It is great for donors to show off their rank.

Buycraft & Enjin plugin: Before you say you dont want to add this because it lets servers make money, let me tell you this, While being able to get a donor rank easier, this allows you to receive more donations and quicker, I believe this should be added because not everyone has money to pay for a rank, so this could be a good way to earn it, by running a good server.

Hope you like my suggestions =D

<span style="color:#f1c40f"><span style="font-size:26px"><strong><em>#1 XRun Player</em></strong></span></span><br /> <em>1st Place on 7 out of 12 maps.</em><br /> Beat MyNameIs12345 on Sand by 0.001 seconds (skrub).
NinOnCubed
NinOnCubed
Royal

99 posts
Minecraft: NinOnCubed
By NinOnCubed » over 6 years ago
1st plugin: Maybe but probably not as we already have a plugin like it.
2nd. No, it requires the console to use.

Zed_Infinity
Zed_Infinity

163 posts
Minecraft: Zed_Infinity
By Zed_Infinity » over 6 years ago
Idk how MH got it then, But ok.

<span style="color:#f1c40f"><span style="font-size:26px"><strong><em>#1 XRun Player</em></strong></span></span><br /> <em>1st Place on 7 out of 12 maps.</em><br /> Beat MyNameIs12345 on Sand by 0.001 seconds (skrub).
BlackMagic_
BlackMagic_

86 posts
Minecraft: BlackMagic_
By BlackMagic_ » over 6 years ago
ive been trying to get party to add a rank system where you buy credits and you can donate to ppl with them, and they would also be used to buy stuff on the store like coupons. but party says too much work scams ECT.

Partydragen
Partydragen
Owner

534 posts
Minecraft: Partydragen
Partydragen: Partydragen
Discord: partydragen
Minecraft-Community: Partydragen
By Partydragen » over 6 years ago
Plugin Request for NameTagEdit: Accepted, You can now find it on Plugin installer

Plugin Request for BuyCraft and Enjin: Rejected
Reason: Requrie console to add secret key, Will may be added as premium plugins for donators in future

Owner of CubedCraft Network
Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com
My Website:
 http://partydragen.com/