minecraftdj
Owner

Co-Owner
17 posts
Minecraft: minecraftdj
Discord: Unknown
By minecraftdj » over 6 years ago
Cubedcraft Teamspeak?

I am already well aware that we have a discord and can use skype.

This post is simply to propose the idea of a Cubedcraft TeamSpeak to centralise all on/off network communications between players and staff.
I believe as the network is growing, a more ‘professional’ communications channel should be used. The notable merits of TeamSpeak are will be new awardable ranks, private chat rooms for esteemed players, along with a great opportunity for staff and players to integrate on one easy to use platform.

If you’d be interested in using the Teamspeak please comment below, also comment if you’d like to assist me in setting it all up if we decide to follow through with the idea. (You’d will be awarded a unique rank on the Teamspeak server 😉 )
Thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion.

<strong>Co-Owner of <a class="externalLink" href="http://cubedcraft.com/" style="color:rgb(239,182,28);text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">CubedCraft Network</a><br /> Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com<br /> <strong>Free minecraft servers on Cubecraft network by using </strong>/create</strong><br />  
Zed_Infinity
Zed_Infinity

163 posts
Minecraft: Zed_Infinity
By Zed_Infinity » over 6 years ago
Not intrested, sorry.

Reason: Discord is quite professional, aside from having several memes, And is many servers main method of communication, Having both a discord and teamspeak would divide players and staffs attention, Players need to get to staff if there's a problem.

All the best.
~Darky

Last edited: over 6 years ago x 1
<span style="color:#f1c40f"><span style="font-size:26px"><strong><em>#1 XRun Player</em></strong></span></span><br /> <em>1st Place on 7 out of 12 maps.</em><br /> Beat MyNameIs12345 on Sand by 0.001 seconds (skrub).
KyanG7
KyanG7
God

120 posts
Minecraft: KyanG7
By KyanG7 » over 6 years ago
There are some additions in discord that make that part better than teamspeak but there are some parts in teamspeak that make it better than discord. I would love to help you with the teamspeak if you ever need help with it, just contact me on discord @ KyanG7#5428

100 Posts | December 1st 2017<br /> Trial-Mod | ???
minecraftdj
minecraftdj
Owner

Co-Owner
17 posts
Minecraft: minecraftdj
By minecraftdj » over 6 years ago
Thanks for the feedback, thread unstuck. 

<strong>Co-Owner of <a class="externalLink" href="http://cubedcraft.com/" style="color:rgb(239,182,28);text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">CubedCraft Network</a><br /> Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com<br /> <strong>Free minecraft servers on Cubecraft network by using </strong>/create</strong><br />