Wortex02
Wortex02

5 posts
Minecraft: Wortex02
By Wortex02 » over 6 years ago
Hello, Wortex02 again. This time I did something very stupid! I summoned too many falling blocks, and now I can't join my own PS anymore. :( Pls tell me there is a way to kill all the entities on my server or back it up!

Btw my server name is: MagicAdventure

Last edited: over 6 years ago
CreepahMC
CreepahMC
Royal

78 posts
Minecraft: CreepahMC
Discord: Unknown
By CreepahMC » over 6 years ago
Hello, there's 2 methods i can think of if you can successfully log onto your ps for even a second and freeze/crash. =D

1. Copy "/spawn" and go in your ps. Then paste that into chat quickly, and it will take a few seconds to register because of the entities, but it will work with a little waiting. Then set up a repeating command block with "/ekillall all (world name)" and /setworldspawn near the command block to chunk load it. /setworldspawn is a vanilla minecraft command and does not interfere with /setspawn from essentials. =D Then go ahead and knock out the falling block cmdblock

2. The second method is similar, get away from the falling sand command block, then go into /control > settings > command block enable/disable > disable command blocks > restart > remove falling sand command block > enable command blocks > restart > Problem solved.

Although if you can't even get in the ps sorry, but you have no hope. =/ Hope this helped out and you can get in at least for a little. If you just crash, maybe ask an op on your server and he can do it(if the crashing for you is client side).

<span style="font-size:8px"><sup>it appears i am supposed to write something here</sup></span>
Wortex02
Wortex02

5 posts
I can not log in :( I hope I can contact an operator or something. Maybe they can force themselves into my server and disable command blocks. Or just disable command blocks outside my PS.

Kulere
Kulere
Royal

28 posts
Minecraft: Kulere
Discord: Unknown
By Kulere » over 6 years ago
Hey! Try using /shutdown in hub!

Kind regards,
Ludvig

Wortex02
Wortex02

5 posts
Wow, I just restarted it and it still doesn't let me in... But I suppose quitting is always an option.. -_-

Jk, but I seriously need assistance here. Pls don't tell me there is no way again :[

Sincerely Wortex02

Wortex02
Wortex02

5 posts
Yay, my PS finally worked again! Had to restart though, but better than nothing. :]

I know it was my fault to break my PS, but thank you for helping me out! :D
I hope it'll not happen again, and I think it won't, because I know what went wrong and learned alot from it.

Much love from Wortex02