CreepahMC
CreepahMC
Royal

78 posts
Minecraft: CreepahMC
Discord: Unknown
By CreepahMC » over 6 years ago
First off, I know this probably won't be the right section to report PS grief since it's "Report hackers/abuse", but there's no other section that fits. Alright, let's get into the report.

In-Game Name: DarkyMinecraft
Proof: I know we were ignoring him, but we had a good reason to, and he should respect it. Spamming us a trying to grief a PS isn't gonna get him anywhere. This proof was recorded AFTER the grief, but we also have some proof of him spamming @CombatMC in-game, and on discord. So, here is the proof.

1. Video recorded after Grief:
https://youtu.be/V8R9tv8Ykr8 - In this, you see that I look up his command history, and we see that he was clearly griefing(Not as to destroying the spawn etc but he might have if we didn't come there sooner, but we can't really confirm this.). Be sure to read the video description too.

2. Screenshots of him spamming:

And this for in-game spam:

Both of these images are from the owner of the player server, CombatMC. The video is from me, CreeperOverLord7.

If Video what time was it? Basically the whole video was based on reporting him. He was already being annoying enough to us. xP

I hope that is enough proof since we didn't really get recordings from when he did the teleport spam and deop spam.

<span style="font-size:8px"><sup>it appears i am supposed to write something here</sup></span>
Iron_Martin
Iron_Martin

51 posts
Minecraft: Iron_Martin
By Iron_Martin » over 6 years ago
Yeah i know he is a abuser ''Abusive Moderator'' banned me for nothing for only breaking some command blocks LOL 10 days left

<strong>Professional PlayerServer owner<br /> MSG me ingame /msg Iron_Martin<br /> or PM me at Discord (Iron_Kevin#9102)</strong><br /> <strong>Member - ????<br /> Forum Record Holder: Longest post!</strong>
Zed_Infinity
Zed_Infinity

163 posts
Minecraft: Zed_Infinity
By Zed_Infinity » over 6 years ago
*sigh* what the hell has gone on with me...

Ok, lets settle this...

I would of never griefed the lobby ever, i was trying to get you in a cage where you couldnt get out to see if we could talk things through, i didnt ask waterfire to delete the command blocks, and i did say i needed help on something else too, you only seemed to go AFK when i joined...

I do apologize for the damage.

@Iron_Martin I didnt ban you for 10 days, LarsOnCubed did.

<span style="color:#f1c40f"><span style="font-size:26px"><strong><em>#1 XRun Player</em></strong></span></span><br /> <em>1st Place on 7 out of 12 maps.</em><br /> Beat MyNameIs12345 on Sand by 0.001 seconds (skrub).
Iron_Martin
Iron_Martin

51 posts
But you're too unmature to being staff at cubedcraft. I'm happy you got demote Karmaaaa

<strong>Professional PlayerServer owner<br /> MSG me ingame /msg Iron_Martin<br /> or PM me at Discord (Iron_Kevin#9102)</strong><br /> <strong>Member - ????<br /> Forum Record Holder: Longest post!</strong>
CreepahMC
CreepahMC
Royal

78 posts
Let's settle this.

*sigh* I don't want to go on that PS and help you make a mycommand scoreboard thing.

Ooh, shiny! Look! CombatMC's PS. Time to trap CombatMC and CreeperOverLord7 and deop CombatMC repeadetly on his own server! Totally going to fix this. That just makes you more annoying to us. xP

About the WaterFireCraft thing, I'm not really mad about that, but I won't continue it, and you don't have to stick to me for that. Though, that isn't really a part about this thread.

<span style="font-size:8px"><sup>it appears i am supposed to write something here</sup></span>
Zed_Infinity
Zed_Infinity

163 posts
Minecraft: Zed_Infinity
By Zed_Infinity » over 6 years ago
@CreeperOverLord7 Yep, sorry for all i have done.

@Iron_Martin I was not like this before, i don't know what happened.

<span style="color:#f1c40f"><span style="font-size:26px"><strong><em>#1 XRun Player</em></strong></span></span><br /> <em>1st Place on 7 out of 12 maps.</em><br /> Beat MyNameIs12345 on Sand by 0.001 seconds (skrub).
Impxrtant
Impxrtant

25 posts
Minecraft: Impxrtant
By Impxrtant » over 6 years ago
I know that you've been through hard times
@darkyminecraft
Although it may not be true. But what really gets me frustrated is how you've been acting for the past two months after you got demoted.
You've been spamming people's msgs.
You've been PS griefing. 
You probably have done other things that I don't know. 

How I fix my problems
I think about it. I question myself and say, "What am I doing? Is this benefiting me?"
If I am not benefiting myself - then I would stop. If I didn't know what I was doing, I would stop

Most Importantly
I think if what I am doing is harming or annoying to the player.
if it is, I stop and say, "Sorry for doing this and that."
If they didn't accept my apology, I would try and help them on several occasions. 
Like if they were going through hardship, or if they had a problem with the server. 

I kept in my mind how these things helped me become a moderator. I also knew that people depended on me to help them - Not joke around with them and try to ruin their gameplay. 

PS Griefing
I try my best to help those in need. Especially people who have been attacked by trollers that destroyed their PS. 
If I wasn't enough help. Then I would really try my hardest to benefit the player.

Keep in mind Darky, You were a role model to people. If you keep on doing things like this, no one will like you. I think that you should do things that helped you become a moderator, and keep doing these things.
Who knows? Maybe some day - you'll become a mod again, until then my friend.

<span style="font-size:18px"><strong>Retired <span style="background-color:#27ae60">Moderator</span><span style="background-color:#ffffff"> on the cubedcraft server.</span></strong></span><br /> <br /> <span style="color:#8e44ad"><em>"You can't bring back the past - You can only face whats ahead of you."</em></span><br /> <br />  
Iron_Martin
Iron_Martin

51 posts
Oh wait now i know it you're just salty because of your demotion :)

CreepahMC
CreepahMC
Royal

78 posts
Shouldn't this be locked now? Pretty sure it's solved... Or not. I might just be getting confused, we never know.

Smirn0ffQ
Smirn0ffQ
Royal Noble

14 posts
Minecraft: Smirn0ffQ
By Smirn0ffQ » over 6 years ago
hmm

Last edited: over 6 years ago