LegoProdigy
LegoProdigy

1 posts
Minecraft: LegoProdigy
Discord: Unknown
By LegoProdigy » over 6 years ago
So I joined cubed craft for a server with TNTwars, but I also remembered on my last server with TNTwars (which has shut down apparently), they also had a game known as missile wars. Im sure I won't have to explain in detail the gameplay as its already an established mini game, but I wanted to suggest this for the server. I had suggested it to vMason during a match of TNTwars one night and a good number of the players there said yes to it, so thats showing some degree of approval from the playerbase. If you need a link to a map download, click -> http://www.9minecraft.net/missile-wars-mini-game-map/ Let me know what you think in the comments below! ðŸ˜

Last edited: over 6 years ago x 1
Akelaz
Akelaz
God

33 posts
Minecraft: Akelaz
By Akelaz » over 6 years ago
Hello!
Myself I find this a great idea! The problem right now that we are having is that it still is a bit unkown territory for CubedCraft.
I'm sure though if enough support is gathered for this topic that this could be considered within to chat about in the staffteam.
MissleWars would most likely to be replaced with kitpvp seeing the state of it isn't at it's best.

If you can manage to get alot of support on this topic I it will be most likely to get noticed fast by the staff!
I've mentioned it to the others but we'll have to see with that!
I will keep you update on who and what!
Anyways goodluck!

-Akela

Stax95
Stax95
God

2 posts
Minecraft: Stax95
By Stax95 » over 6 years ago
I wanna support in the misslewars i wanna be a elitesoldier and i said to Larsoncubed theres a player called MINEHUTV2 And he is playing on Cubedcraft this is a big threat to cubedcraft!