Partydragen
Owner

534 posts
Minecraft: Partydragen
Partydragen: Partydragen
Discord: partydragen
Minecraft-Community: Partydragen
By Partydragen » over 6 years ago
16 New plugins are added into Plugin Installer!

Mostly of them require VIP or above,
And a few older plugins like Citizens Require vip now Servers who already have the plugins will keep them,

We understand many will hate that Citizens Require VIP now but we must do it to be able to survive and expand our network so we need donators be able to expand alot then we need to get Donator features And Citizens requsting Mojangs api with is limited so it must be a VIP plugin

And 3 new settings will be added to /control setting GUI today

Last edited: over 6 years ago
Owner of CubedCraft Network
Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com
My Website:
 http://partydragen.com/
Iron_Martin
Iron_Martin

51 posts
Minecraft: Iron_Martin
By Iron_Martin » over 6 years ago
Boooo mostly of the 16 new plugins are for donators!

<strong>Professional PlayerServer owner<br /> MSG me ingame /msg Iron_Martin<br /> or PM me at Discord (Iron_Kevin#9102)</strong><br /> <strong>Member - ????<br /> Forum Record Holder: Longest post!</strong>
Iron_Martin
Iron_Martin

51 posts
Minecraft: Iron_Martin
By Iron_Martin » over 6 years ago
Cubedcraft is now growing to pay2win

<strong>Professional PlayerServer owner<br /> MSG me ingame /msg Iron_Martin<br /> or PM me at Discord (Iron_Kevin#9102)</strong><br /> <strong>Member - ????<br /> Forum Record Holder: Longest post!</strong>
Akelaz
Akelaz
God

33 posts
Minecraft: Akelaz
Discord: Unknown
By Akelaz » over 6 years ago
If you really think about it. This doesn't make it pay to win.
The plugins are there as extra's for players to enjoy. It's not like all the plugins need to be payed for.

Pay2Win would be for example giving players 1 free plugin and making the rest of the plugins all needing to be bought for use.
There are plenty of plugins still for everyone to use. Just some extra plugins that must be for donators only to maintain the server.
Without any donations we would not be able to provide gameplay at all. 

Over the time we are gonna keep updating playerservers for everyone to enjoy.
This means more plugins will come in the future for donators and members.
And I can assure you the more donators we can have the more free plugins we could provide to the community.
Just right now we are not capable of doing this since we still are walking on our feet a bit.

And you can always participate in giveaways that are hosted and the monthly mvp+ giveaway that is for the top voters of the month.
This means that you can fully enjoy the playerservers and plugins to the fullest potential for a simple vote!
Again we appolagize for these plugins to be donator only available but we currently don't have a choice.

With kind regards 
-Akela