Telemachos57
Telemachos57
Royal

6 posts
Minecraft: Telemachos57
Discord: Unknown
By Telemachos57 » over 4 years ago
I just joined a PS and SkyBlockPVE kept pestering another player by calling them names they do not want to be called. Later during the game, he said "IM GONNA RAPE SOMEONE" which personally took offence to me because I know people who have gone through this stuff. He wouldn't drop the topic afterwords. I would like to see some sort of punishment/consequence for SkyBlockPVE because of this.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/immortalarkangel
For photo evidence.

qtswift
qtswift
Royal

16 posts
Minecraft: qtswift
By qtswift » over 4 years ago
@Arch skyblock is my friend and I will defend him #1 why tf u using tumbler thats so old aand you cant view the proof without a fuckign account so smartclap.  #2 Staff can't do shit since its on a ps if it was on tntwars or some shit it would be different so dumb smh. Also heres proof of rules smart one https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/171037025347043329/640404530202148865/unknown.png

Last edited: over 4 years ago
<span style="color:#1abc9c">Contact Me At:</span><br /> <span style="color:#2980b9">Discord: Xsig2#8436</span><br /> <span style="color:#e67e22">Lead-Dev of Voltix</span><br /> <span style="color:#c0392b">Founder of: Voltix</span><br /> <span style="color:#27ae60">Playing Minecraft Since 2013</span><br /> <span style="color:#e67e22">Playing CubedCraft for 6 months to a year now.</span><br />  
qtswift
qtswift
Royal

16 posts
Minecraft: qtswift
By qtswift » over 4 years ago
Also here u go heres proof cubed craft cant do shit unless griefing. 
  • CubedCraft staff don't moderate PlayerServers. In this case hacking wont lead to a network ban.
  • Its from the rules and stop threatening skyblockpve saying hes gonna be banned on friday craft or muted on cubed etc etc just stopped prove all 3 of ur asses wrong <3 thumbsup-Xsig2 
And i'm friends with zhaq so he won't be getting  punished. this is final if you continue threatening skyblockpve i'm gonna have 2 have all of yall banned from zhaq's ps 

Last edited: over 4 years ago
<span style="color:#1abc9c">Contact Me At:</span><br /> <span style="color:#2980b9">Discord: Xsig2#8436</span><br /> <span style="color:#e67e22">Lead-Dev of Voltix</span><br /> <span style="color:#c0392b">Founder of: Voltix</span><br /> <span style="color:#27ae60">Playing Minecraft Since 2013</span><br /> <span style="color:#e67e22">Playing CubedCraft for 6 months to a year now.</span><br />  
SkyBlockPvE
SkyBlockPvE

1 posts
Minecraft: SkyBlockPvE
By SkyBlockPvE » over 4 years ago
Dude, i left the arguement for like 5 min then i came back, and u guys were still talking about it and discriminating the black people aswell and i got about 10 screenshots of you guys just talking shit about me <3 so please say nothing before you are safe you wont say anything back, and you don't report me to cubed for this, what you do is report met o zhaq's staff or himself becasue, cubedstaff shouln't do anything on a ps server the owner should do the changes or the ban etc etc, Well i hope you realise ur mistake now, and ur friend hacks