JBawesome03
JBawesome03
Royal

14 posts
Minecraft: JBawesome03
Discord: Unknown
By JBawesome03 » over 6 years ago
Hello Cubedcraft staff. I am concerned that my staff application that had been posted over a month ago (and got an undecided by Frozy) I was just wondering if I was still applicable for becoming staff.

Thank you
~JBawesome03

Masoin
Masoin

160 posts
Minecraft: Masoin
By Masoin » over 6 years ago
I saw your application a long time ago. Honestly, I would accept you. But I can't just yet. But hopefully you get a response soon. 

Thanks, ~ Mason.

Frozytime
Frozytime
Noble

71 posts
Minecraft: Frozytime
By Frozytime » over 6 years ago
Hey,

I'm really sorry, due to the application format changes and everything we've completely forgot you. You're now getting prioritized due to us forgetting you. You're going to be included in our next staff decision. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

- Frozy

Last edited: over 6 years ago
<span style="font-size:26px"><strong><span style="color:#c0392b">Admin </span><br /> <span></span></strong></span><br /> <em>Message me on Discord if help is needed.</em><br /> <strong><span style="color:#000000">Frozy#1337</span></strong>
StormzysMONKE
StormzysMONKE
God

5 posts
Minecraft: StormzysMONKE
By StormzysMONKE » over 2 years ago

I was wondering the same thing, I posted my application about over a month ago and have no response. I was just wondering if i am still applicable for staff.

_Kiyan
_Kiyan

8 posts
Minecraft: _Kiyan
By _Kiyan » over 2 years ago

I would also like to be tagged onto this little investigation thing. I have 2 applications: one from over a month ago and one nearly a week ago, and neither have been acknowledged.