DarkStarsAlt3
DarkStarsAlt3

3 posts
Minecraft: DarkStarsAlt3
By DarkStarsAlt3 » over 5 years ago
u can fix so the owner of the ps can give access to the staff players access to give op but he need to think about if he should trust that player to give access to that player can give opĀ 

Gomoore
Gomoore

7 posts
Minecraft: Gomoore
By Gomoore » over 5 years ago
Doffen if I understand correctly,
You would like to make players on PS able to OP if allowed by the owner?

This was a thing around one month ago and was removed. The reason is pretty simple, if you let your staff team OP people on your PS, even if they are good trusted staff, they might OP by accident a griefer who is pretending to help. Or mabe one of your trusted staff member is, in fact, a griefer who is waiting for the perfect moment to come with his friends and destroy the server.

I can understand that the you think PS owners should be fully responsible for the safety on their servers (like they were a month ago) but I'm pretty sure a responsible owner won't give his staff ability to OP other players.
You should also keep in mind that a lot of the PS owners are young, and they might seriously destroy their server if they could allow people to op.

If you have a co-owner on your PS, there might still be a thing you can do tho, if your friend is REALLY trusted (your know him irl or you met him a long time ago/on another server?) you may allow him to access the control panel of your PS.*
If you do that, you'll give FULL access to your PS, that means he can delete it in one click if he wants to, so better be careful.

I hope I helped, enjoy the game!