AsteroidFall287
AsteroidFall287
God

14 posts
Minecraft: AsteroidFall287
Discord: Unknown
By AsteroidFall287 » over 5 years ago
Hello, i would like to report heyimj18 for a rude playerserver ban reason. We had an argument on Kingdoms and i started to repeatedly kick and kill him from the kingdom i was in and then he said "THATS IT" and then he said "Im never unbanning you from my ps nor taking favours from you ever again... nobody will ever trust you..." and then he left kingdoms. after he left for awhile i went and tried to join ArcherMC but then i was banned for a really rude reason. heres the proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/425369747656540171/490808681290661888/2018-09-16_01.07.43.png And yes i know that the owner of a ps can do whatever he or she wants but still has to follow CubedCraft rules.

Last edited: over 5 years ago
Hi xD
AsteroidFall287
AsteroidFall287
God

14 posts
Minecraft: AsteroidFall287
By AsteroidFall287 » over 5 years ago
yey the screenshot works

Last edited: over 5 years ago
Hi xD
YouWontCatchMe_
YouWontCatchMe_
God

21 posts
Minecraft: YouWontCatchMe_
By YouWontCatchMe_ » over 5 years ago
yeah, fun fact. staff doesn't do stuff for playerservers. Only if ppl Grief

Yes yes yes, itz yo favorite <strong><u>DUTCHIE 😘</u></strong>
Angry_Squid
Angry_Squid

152 posts
Minecraft: Angry_Squid
By Angry_Squid » over 5 years ago
YouWontCatchMe_:
yeah, fun fact. staff doesn't do stuff for playerservers. Only if ppl Grief

We enforce the global rules on player servers in this situation the ban reason looks like a joke so it's not genuinely rude. For chat rules it's not about how they're sending the message, whether in a PS or public server, msg or public chat or kingdoms chat, it's what the message is, and this message is just a weird joke containing profanity.