godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
Discord: Unknown
By godlyeriss » over 3 years ago
Hello! Last night I found a hacker on Warzone. I recorded a 5 minute video of him hacking and just edited in some music to make it a little more interesting. His / Her username is Razzy_Games. I recommend an IP ban and a player ban, because before he got online, another hacker played called PoisonLight. I was going to record PoisonLight too but as soon as OBS Studio opened, they left. I /reported them but there were no staff to deal with it. Here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGREW7hOUTw

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
By godlyeriss » over 3 years ago
Also, staff, could you please look through the pictures of Mauryzio_ and his alt davyde spamming me? Again, it was /msg so it's the server's job to punish them.

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
Extronomical
Extronomical
God

5 posts
Minecraft: Extronomical
By Extronomical » over 3 years ago
It must've been he's amazing gaming chair tbh.

Previous names on CubedCraft: SkeppyV4, TheTrio, MuffinSquad and a6domino<br /> <br /> <br /> Currently owner of Phynix<br /> Previously owner of OutvadedLands<br />  
NeedNova
NeedNova
Royal

58 posts
Minecraft: NeedNova
By NeedNova » over 3 years ago
He is banned, Thank you for reporting grinning

I want to be Neenja<br /> <br /> <strong>NeedNova</strong><br /> <strong>Might become  <span style="color:#2980b9">Trial-Mod </span><span style="color:null">again</span></strong><br /> <br />