drinkspiller
drinkspiller

8 posts
Minecraft: drinkspiller
Discord: Unknown
By drinkspiller » over 3 years ago
i played this server for like a year and my brother played first time warzone with me and we cant get kits idk why but can someone help? or fix it please

-drink

:)

godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
By godlyeriss » over 3 years ago
Hey Drinkspiller!

When you click on the book after joining a team or typing /kit it'll open up the place where you can select the kits.

Then, simply click on the emerald and it opens a page with the kits and the cost in coins.

Sincerely,
                  NeedEriss

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
drinkspiller
drinkspiller

8 posts
Minecraft: drinkspiller
By drinkspiller » over 3 years ago
@NeedEriss i am but it swtchs back to the sleat kit thing so do you have discord or? cuz i need help

Last edited: over 3 years ago

-drink

:)

godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
By godlyeriss » over 3 years ago
Yeah that's probably a bug, then...

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>