JoycengamingYT
JoycengamingYT

23 posts
Minecraft: JoycengamingYT
Discord: Unknown
By JoycengamingYT » over 6 years ago
There's a lot of reamers in kitpvp I can't handle with I was pvping and the players were teaming were  pinkygirlunicorn pandaboi_0  _the_wolf_boy please punish them for teaming and kingbuster

Last edited: over 6 years ago
NinOnCubed
NinOnCubed
Royal

99 posts
Minecraft: NinOnCubed
By NinOnCubed » over 6 years ago
We need proof

JoycengamingYT
JoycengamingYT

23 posts
Minecraft: JoycengamingYT
By JoycengamingYT » over 6 years ago
Idk how to capture them with photo I'm 12

CreepahMC
CreepahMC
Royal

78 posts
Minecraft: CreepahMC
By CreepahMC » over 6 years ago
Use a screenshot? F2 ingame. =P
or you can google "HOW DO I CAPTURE SCREENSHOTS OF WHATEVER OPERATING SYSTEM I AM ON" and yeah.
Also, by proof i think he mean't video. Screenshot isn't really enough to punish someone.. Except for chat related stuff but the chat could be photoshopped.. So yeah. Just them standing together for a second for you to take screenshots isn't something to punish for now, is it?

<span style="font-size:8px"><sup>it appears i am supposed to write something here</sup></span>
NorgePlayzYT
NorgePlayzYT
Noble

6 posts
Minecraft: NorgePlayzYT
Partydragen: NorgePlayzYT
By NorgePlayzYT » over 6 years ago
CreeperOverLord7:
Use a screenshot? F2 ingame. =P
or you can google "HOW DO I CAPTURE SCREENSHOTS OF WHATEVER OPERATING SYSTEM I AM ON" and yeah.
Also, by proof i think he mean't video. Screenshot isn't really enough to punish someone.. Except for chat related stuff but the chat could be photoshopped.. So yeah. Just them standing together for a second for you to take screenshots isn't something to punish for now, is it?

Or he's can just recording

Kulere
Kulere
Royal

28 posts
Minecraft: Kulere
By Kulere » over 6 years ago
I would recommend using Gyazo (gyazo.com) beacuse its easy, free and simple.