H077y
H077y

13 posts
Minecraft: H077y
Discord: Unknown
By H077y » over 6 years ago
ChallengeTNT was highly rude to me when I joined his server.
2 new players (DiaZac and DiaXax) had just joined and started killing each other. In a sarcastic way, I said "Stop Fighting Boys! I am now your mother". ChallengeTNT then banned me with Reason: your not good enough to meh mother imma ban you right away
This was horrible. I then explained that I was talking about the 2 other people but he ignored me.

I took a screenshot but your forums don't like me so it won't let me send the picture. If you want, you have my discord so dm me to send it to you H077y#7958
Also, may I just add that I have another open case that still hasn't been looked at.

Thank You, Keep Up The Good Work!

H077y

Smirn0ffQ
Smirn0ffQ
Royal Noble

14 posts
Minecraft: Smirn0ffQ
By Smirn0ffQ » over 6 years ago
Hey H077y!

You need to give us proof because we can't trust people without proof, But you said you had problems with to send proof that you had so for now your report is in WAITING until you can send proof. 

~Greetings NeedMyself

Masoin
Masoin

160 posts
Minecraft: Masoin
By Masoin » over 6 years ago
Hello Ho77y. I know that NeedMyself responded, but I need to add on. You see, in your case, it is minor. They were not really being extremely rude, or at least you didn't really say anything of that sort. They didn't call you names, from what we know. I would like you to send the evidence to me on discord: Mason#0226. For now, again, this report it still in the waiting stage.

Thanks! ~Mason