MidnightDragon9
MidnightDragon9
God

13 posts
Minecraft: MidnightDragon9
Discord: Unknown
Partydragen: MidnightDragon9
By MidnightDragon9 » over 5 years ago
The New Custom Enchants plugin that i'm suggesting right now is possibly the BEST Custom Enchants plugin there will ever be, and i can reason with ya'll why that is true. Most of ya'll probably have been experiencing most plugins and one of them that i remember is "CrazyEnchantments" that plugin ONLY has 3 GKits which are The PeaceKeeper, Hero GKit and Villian GKit and it also has 3 Tier enchants which are Common, Rare and Legendary. There is another plugin called "Custom Enchants" plugin which has NO GKits but it does have special items which you can get out of the Custom Enchant GUI. Now finally, possibly the best plugin out of all 3 is the RandomPackage plugin, RandomPackage plugin is a custom enchants plugin with so many GKits, there are exactly 36 GKits and it also has 5 Tier Enchants which is Simple, Unique, Elite, Ultimate And Legendary. this insane plugin also has a GUI Shop that you can access by typing /shop, the GUI Shop is more organized and more easier than the old "GUI Shop" plugin. And that is why I think that "RandomPackage" should be added to the player list. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask me or d.m me in Discord.

Discord Name: MidNightDragon#9653