godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
Discord: Unknown
By godlyeriss » over 4 years ago
A couple of people, including me, have been warned for necroposting. Others, luckier, didn't get warned, but instead the forum they posted on just got closed due to necroposting. I read all the rules before posting any forums or commenting on any forums, and necroposting is not on the rules. How is it fair for people to get punished because of Necroposting when it's not even on the "Chat Behavior Rules" under more on rules? Some people, including me, have never been on a different forum before, and do not know that necroposting is an international rule. Please, Samerton and Partydragen, fix the website and add necroposting to the rules list. Also, is there any way to reverse a warning for necroposting? If so, I think you should reverse the warnings from the people that received them. It's not on the rules, so how should they know? Comment if you agree.

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>