Tom52
Tom52
Royal

17 posts
Minecraft: Tom52
Discord: Unknown
By Tom52 » over 4 years ago
Whenever i try and log into my namelesshosting account it says i did the password wrong even though its 100% correct. And if i try to register i get this:

Error Message

or if you dont trust the link and i respect that it says this:
SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'group_id' cannot be null

Please help me!

<p>- I have not lost my mind – its backed up on disk somewhere.</p>
YungMary
YungMary

36 posts
Minecraft: YungMary
By YungMary » over 4 years ago
Hm.. Its a well-known bug, but only in the Nameless software on NamelessHosting. 
You have to report it on NamelessHosting, this is the wrong place.

Maybe consider hosting the site your own using the NamelessMC software(The Same Software that NamelesssHosting And CubedCraft here uses.)

Also, if not done, report it to NamelessHosting.

<span style="font-size:22px"><span style="color:#e74c3c"><strong>Scripter</strong></span><strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d"></span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">, </span><span style="color:#2980b9"><strong>Web Developer</strong></span><strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d"></span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">, </span><strong><span style="color:#c0392b">Owner </span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">of<strong> </strong></span><strong><span style="color:#27ae60">BlockUnity.ml</span></strong></span> <hr /><span style="font-size:22px"><span style="color:#f39c12"><strong>BlockUnity</strong></span><span style="color:#bdc3c7">.playerservers.com</span></span>
Partydragen
Partydragen
Owner

534 posts
Minecraft: Partydragen
Partydragen: Partydragen
Discord: partydragen
Minecraft-Community: Partydragen
By Partydragen » over 4 years ago
Im going to check out today

Owner of CubedCraft Network
Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com